The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 384

Replies to This Discussion

Yes he does. I have nothing against Taylor, he is a very amazing actor. I love Jacob though. He is the reason i am hooked on the twilight saga. This really is an amazing series.
i agree
i am i was team edward till read the books
then i swiched teams to jake because he is funny and goes threw so muck lolz
i am totally team jacob. i think i like the jacob in the books better than the movie lol
I like Jacob in the books. That's the real Jacob. You know what he's feeling and all, especially in Breaking Dawn! His point of view in things was a big eye opener. You got to know him even better.
I am a Team Jacob I really love Jake for who he is not what he looks like only I Love Jacob and I think he deserves to be with bella plus I love it when Taylor Lautner plays Jacob he is Perfect for Jacob its like taylor is born to be jake!
Taylor Lautner is excatly who i thought of when i read the books omg I LOVE Taylor Lautner
I think that we should not call it a Jacob black group because we are really much saying that its the wolf we are drawn to not the real taylor
I am for Jacob always! I was on his side since Twilight-the book appeared on the scene in 2005. This was before a book was in the works. I love his character. Stephanie wrote Jacob to be so strong, and Taylor was a great pick for it. Even when watching the behind the scenes portions of the movies, Taylor talks about how he read the book to truly understand Jacob and how he is. I think Jacob-the character-is profound and deep. I wish things would have swung the way so that Jacob would have gotten Bella in the end, but I can only hope and imagine what could/can unfold with Reneesme.
Im all for Jacob.I really like him for who is.I mean the fact that he fought for Bella so hard,even though he knew she loved Edward more.....
bellas not good enough 4 jacob. shes 2 screwed up
I agree with you there ;) I don't like Bella!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service