The Twilight Saga

EVERYONE THINKS THAT "JACOB" IS HOT, BUT YOUR LOOKING AT THE PERSON WHO PLAYS THE CHARACTER OF JACOB... WHO REALLY IS TEAM JACOB FOR WHO HE REALLY IS IN THIS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SAGA THAT STEPHENIE MEYER CREATED. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG TAYLOR IS HANDSOME, BUT HE'S ONLY THERE TO PLAY THE PAPER OF JACOB. I HAVE BEEN TEAM JACOB SINCE I READ THE BOOKS, NOT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE.

I GUESS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THE TRUE JACOB FALLOWERS....

Tags: BREAKING, DAWN, ECLIPSE, MOON, NEW, TAYLOR, TWILIGHT

Views: 377

Replies to This Discussion

I like Bella with Edward. They make a good screwed up couple, lol. Jacob should be a best friend to her, but not with her. I keep saying I'm Team Jacob because had it been me I would have chosen Jacob, not Edward.

HE is amazing and not just because of his looks he has real feelings for bella the only reason edward liked bella at 1st is because he couldnt read her mind,because she was his own personal brand of heroin
I have ALWAYS been on Team Jacob no matter what!
He is so awesome and i hate those people that only look at his look not Jacob's personality!
You arent alone here!
I'm Team Jacob for real and i'm Team Jacob all the way!
i am team jake cause i knows whats its like likeing someone and yeah....and i like werewolfs..i was team jake before taylor
true
i read the books bfore i saw i think taylor (jacob) is a realy good person the bestest friend someone could have
im team jacob. i luuuuuuuuuuuuuv his personality and hes the type of guy u can tell anything 2. i also fall 4 the 1s i feel has it the hardest and i think he has it the hardest in the saga. he cud b the best bf or the best friend or both (i wud go 4 both).
I have always gone for the underdog, so to speak. (Pardon the pun...) Even after having read all the books, I still wait for Jocob to win in the end!!
Well I have watched Taylor grow up on TV. Hes a good actor, he plays Jacob pretty good. But the part of Jacob is a very emotional one. But he is very good looking young man, and has alot of career ahead of him. Hes grown up alot doing Twilight Saga. I hope he continues his quest.
i <3 the way Jacob is caring, loving, playful, protective, he has a bit of a temper and oh yeaH!! wen he's pissed he turns into a wolf. but i still LOVE him
That just makes him the best. Cause he's different. But he really tries reaaaaally hard to control his temper and anger....
im not gonna lie havin taylor play jacob helps a bit but jake izz a bad ass and i like dat and he's sweet and strong he dsnt jump off cliffs 2 fill a void in his heart and he fites 4 wat he wants and deserves

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service