The Twilight Saga

Ok... So you can only read the Twilight Saga but so many times, and I'm looking for suggestions as to what to read next. If you guys can just throw some ideas in there I would appreciate it

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

READ MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES-RACHEL CAINE.its great.go on give it a try.
Thank you!
Yeah you should really read morganville vampires. I never used to read books but after Twilight i started reading reading morganville vampires and fell in with them i haven't finished them yet. You should read them.
I kno multiple books and if u like werewolves read shiver, night world, house of night, eigth grade bites, vampire kisse n if you want anymore just message me
What kind of books are these? Thrillers? Romance? Action? A mix? Let me know what I'll be getting myself into...I've enver really read werewolf books
I read Shiver and loved it! Thanks for suggesting it!
I kno multiple books and if u like werewolves read shiver, night world, house of night, eigth grade bites, vampire kisse n if you want anymore just message me
Thanks for the suggestion!
evermore is about an a 16 yr old girl who was in an accident that killed her family, she can now see her dead sister, see peoples arua and with one touch know a persons life story but when a hansome new guy comes to school she cant stay away from him.

this is a the imorrtal saga about romance, danger and myths i loved the book and would read it again it is a great read and stays in the paranormal area it is awesome
Wow... That does sound great! Who's it by?
Alyson Noel
Thanks!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service