1.she is pretty
2. she is very fashionable
3.she can see the future
4.shes with Jasper
5. she gets to see Edward all the time!<333

Views: 191

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

its gotta be alice and jasper. i cant decide between them.......they make such an adorable couple!!!
All cause they're r a pretty nice fun family n i can't chose between all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love all the Cullens, but my faves are Edward and Alice. Edward is, well, Edward, and so complex and deep and perfect. Alice is just so fun. She is not like anyone else, and no one could replace her or hope to imitate her. She has such a unique way of looking at the world, and a kind heart that loves to see people happy and fashionable, lol
Alice. I'd just love to have her as a sister. And I thiink her powers are awesome.
my favorite Cullen would either be Edward or Alice.
Edward because he is cute and he is like perfect at everything
Alice because she is pretty and she can see the future! also she has Jasper.
Either Alice or Edward--its hard to decide.
that's a toughy!
i really like edward, emmett, and alice! edward because he is so sensible to people and hes so perfect. emmett cuz hes so funny and always protective and alice because shes so sweet and adorable!
My favorite Cullen is Edward besause hes so kind and sweet and would do anything and everything to protect Bella.
My favorites are Edward, Alice and Rosalie!<3 :-D
Edward because he is so perfect and nice.
Alice because she is cool.
Rosalie because she is pretty and not nice to Bella :-P
I like Alice. She seems down to earth. Edward is my favorite as of right now. I think Jasper could soon be one of my favorite.
My fav Cullen would have to be Alice bexause she;'s sooo cool. Also because she can see the future and is wth Jasper and because she is Edwards fav sister! She rules
edward or jasper. Edward cuz hes extremly gorgous and realy smart. he also is a musician and has pation. Jasper be cause hes s oprivate and cool with every thing he kind of lays low. he als owas brave enough to face the whole new born army.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service