The Twilight Saga

I got Edward, naturally! Follow the link to take the quiz!!   http://quiz.4tnz.com/quizzes/36106

Views: 8

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Edward!!! ^_^

edward- you like a guy who is respectful and very romantic. your date will be at a fancy resturant where he will treat you like a princess!!!!!!! plus you will get the prettiest flowers and maybe even a kiss on the cheek
I also got edward. With everyone getting Edward I was wondering if it always came up with that answer so changed all my answers to the opposit and it did come up with Jacob, so guess he must just be made for all of us lol
i did that same thing...i think thats why they only give 2 choices, 1 for edward and 1 for jacob.
yeah I did that 2 n got Jacob :-)
edward- you like a guy who is respectful and very romantic. your date will be at a fancy resturant where he will treat you like a princess!!!!!!! plus you will get the prettiest flowers and maybe even a kiss on the cheek
i got edward aswell..how nice would it be to spend valentines day with him :) dont have a valentine this year :(
I got Edward perfect a fancy dinner with him sounds incredible but I rather have a kiss on the lips than on the cheek.
Fun - I got Edward, I only wish!
edward!!
I got Edward as my valentine. Awesome!!!
I got edward
I got Edward of course because he IS all i look for in a guy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service