The Twilight Saga

SUMMARY.

Bella is eighteen (Just graduated) and lives with her father in Forks. Edward Cullen is her best friend and is very, very rich. Anyway Edward is going out with Jessica, they’ve been going out for two years. (Jess is also rich). However, one night Edward sleeps round Bella’s and in his sleep he says he loves Bella, bella is shocked, but very curious. But Jessica finds out that Edward slept at Bella’s and when Bella goes on a midnight walk, she gets beaten up by Jess and her friends. Edward goes to see Bella, but Bella doesn’t tell him, it was Jess who beat her up. Anyway, they talk about random things, and Bella leans in and kisses him, she is shocked because he is her best friend, but one thing leads to another and they end up in her bed!. And Bella soon realises that she loves him. But Edward starts avoiding Bella, and when he finally speaks to her again, he tells her that his and Jessica’s parents have arranged a wedding for him and Jess to get married in about two months, and he tells Bella he loves Jess and that they shouldn’t be friends anymore. Bella is hurt, but doesn’t know if she can believe him. Also, lately she starts to feel sick and dizzy … is she pregnant? What will Bella do? What will Edward do? And will Jess find out, and go out to get Bella? Will it be a happy ending? Please read!

Swans.

Bella (18)

Charlie (40)

Renee (40) - but lives in Phoenix.

Cullen’s.

Edward (18) - Jessica Stanley, Edward’s girlfriend.

Emmett (21) - married to Rosalie Hale.

Alice (16) - has a crush on Jasper Hale.

Esme Cullen (41)

Carlisle Cullen (42)

Hales. -

Rosalie Hale (21) - married to Emmett Cullen

Jasper Hale (16) - Has a crush on Alice Cullen.

(and obviously their parents, but their not in the story.) :)

UPDATES/POST/CHPATERS.

Post 2 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 3/Chapter 2 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 4 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 5 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 6 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 7/Chapter 3 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 8 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 9 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 10 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 11 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 12 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 13  - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 14 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 15 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

post 16 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/why-do-i-l...

ANY PROBLEMS JUST LET ME KNOW :)

Chapter 1. Sun

I woke up. The sun was yellow and bright as it shone through my curtains. Wow. It was sunny for once - in Forks! I couldn’t believe it, I quickly ran to my bedroom window and opened the curtains. I was right, it was sunny. The sun shone over the blue horizon and shone in the meek greyish, blue sky. I opened the window and breathed in the beautiful, fresh air. The light breeze hit at my face, making me shiver. But still it was nice to have a bit of light in this wet, cold country.

“It’s a beautiful day isn’t it” My dad suddenly said. I turned to face him, he was standing in the door way with a cup of coffee in his hand. He looked pleased about the weather to.

“Mmm.” I turned back round to face the sun “I’ve lived here since I was seven and it’s like I haven’t saw the sun before” I chuckled.

“Apart from going to see your mother in Phoenix.” He pointed out. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Yes dad apart from that.” I breathed in the fresh air again. I had a feeling that it was going to be a good day.

“Anyway, I’m off now” Charlie said still standing behind me.

“Fishing?”

“Yeah, I’ll be back soon.” He told me.

“Kay.” I breathed. And then I heard the door quietly close from behind me. He was gone.

After getting washed and dressed in a short sleeve top and jeans, I got an old blanket from the cupboard and took it down stairs and into the garden. I usually do this when it’s sunny - which is not that often. I also got my favourite book Wuthering Heights. I was already on the last chapter, might as well read it now. So I lay down on my stomach and started flicking through the pages. I was relaxed…

About half hour had passed now, and the sun was still beaming brightly in the blue sky. I smiled. I had finished my book now and I wasn’t done absorbing the sun. So instead I lay on my back and closed my eyes, but a couple of seconds later, I couldn’t feel the warm heat on my skin. Where is my sun? I opened my eyes and breathed. But then suddenly jumped. Gah!

“Edward!” I yelled, “Don’t do that, you startled me!”

Edward was standing over me, smiling, blocking my sun. He starting chuckling and sat next to me. I looked up at him and glared. His emerald, green eyes sparkled in the sun and his tanned, but yet pale complexion made me feel jealous due to my pale, ghost-like skin. Edward Cullen has been my best friend since I was seven. But I haven’t seen him lately - he’s been on holiday for three weeks in Hawaii! That’s probably why he is so tanned. I was still glaring at him,

“I take it your not happy to see me” he said playfully.

“No! I am not” I said, crossing my arms and pouting. Edward put on his sad face and bent down his head, but then suddenly stood up, blocking my sun again. He is so tall.

“I understand…” he said sadly but playfully, walking away. Ugh!

“Ugh. Edward come back! Just sit down” I said.

He looked over his shoulder then smiled showing a set of pearly white teeth. I rolled my eyes, as he sat back down next to me on the ragged blanket.

“Make up your mind Bella! You want me here or you don’t!” he said teasingly, running his fingers through his bronze, messy hair. I’ve always loved Edward’s hair.

“Oh just shut up!” I chuckled. He chuckled to. “So” I said changing the subject now “How was Hawaii?”

“Very hot. I’m actually quite annoyed that it’s sunny today.” he said looking up at the sky disgustedly.

“It was raining yesterday.” I reminded him.

“I only got back this morning, So I haven’t saw the rain yet” he sighed.

“What? Really? You must be really tired.” I said lying back down. Edward lay next to me, the sun shone on both of us. His eyes looked bright as they sparkled in the sun. I was getting even more jealous of his new, tan.

“No, not really. I slept on the plane” he told me, closing his eyes now.

“Have you been to see Jessica‘s?” I asked him, although I probably already knew. Jessica Stanley is Edward’s girlfriend, they’ve been dating for two years. Jessica is also rich, just like Edward. I’ve only ever met her a couple of times and she didn’t seem that polite but I didn’t know if that was just towards me. She was quite small, with wavy brown hair. She also had a mind for fashion, and to me she thought a lot of herself. But I know Edward likes her a lot.

“No not yet. I’m going to hers after I’ve been here.” he said eyes still closed. I was surprised about that.

“Ouhh, I’m special, that you came to see me first” I said jokingly. I turned my head to face him. His eyelids were open now and he had a small smirk on his face. I smiled to.

“Yes you are” he breathed. He seemed serious. Well we are best friends. I smiled at him and turned my head so I was facing the sky. It was so blue, so unusual for Forks - but I wasn’t complaining.

“How did you meet Jess exactly?” I suddenly asked. Jess never went to the same school as me and Edward - Forks high School. Edward said she was home schooled. But he never told me how they met.

“My parents introduced me to her, and I guess they were sort of hoping I would fall for her-"

“And you did” Obviously. He chuckled. “so why do you think, your parents wanted you to get together?” I continued.

“I’m not sure. But my mother works with Jess’ mom with the magazine and they‘ve been friends for ages.” he told me. He seemed calm and complexed

“Oh” I murmured. Edward’s parents are very …. Determined to get the ‘best’ things in life. Edward’s father Carlisle is one of the main doctors. Sometime he has to go to different hospitals. And his mother works as a magazine editor, she owns her own magazine for women’s fashion, she also owns her own resturant! But i have never been. And Edward’s parents, (from what he has told me), expects very much of him. His elder brother Emmett is twenty one and is already in the boxing career and is already married, to Rosalie Hale. And Edward’s younger sibling, Alice is still in school but obviously in the top set. I get along really well with Alice, she’s like a little sister, she tells me everything, like how she has a little crush on Jasper Hale Rosalie Hale’s younger brother. The Hale family are not rich like the Cullen’s, but Rosalie does modelling shoots, for Esme’s magazine, so the Cullen’s bond very well with the Hale’s. My father is also close friends with Carlisle, but I’m still kind of shy of them, even though I’ve known them for how long.

It was silent for a minute or two, until the sun started to shy away behind the white, turning grey clouds. It was getting darker. No! I didn’t want it to rain!

“I think it might rain.” Edward said, it sounded like he had a smile on his face.

“How could you like the rain. I’m sick of it!” I groaned, sitting up now.

“If you went to Hawaii for three weeks, you would understand” he said sarcastically also sitting up. The breeze swirled around me, blowing a lock of hair in front of my face. Edward got it and put it behind my ear. I smiled at him, and then sighed.

“I can’t afford to go to Hawaii … Unlike some people” I joked referring to him and his rich family.

“I’ll take you one day” he told me. He seemed serious. Was he serious? I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

“Oh, can you see me standing on the beach with my pale skin and wearing one of those flower necklaces. I can’t picture it” I laughed. I looked at my arm, so, so pale. He put his bronze, glowing arm next to mine, so they touched. He was so warm. Had he been working out?

“Hmmmm, it’s not that much of a difference” he snickered while looking at the comparison of our skin colours.

“Har, Har. Very funny.” i said rolling my eyes and standing up now. He looked up at me under his lashes and smiled. It was the smile I adored. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“I’m serious I will take you. You’ll love it” he said serious again.

“Is that a promise?” I teased. He stood up now and looked at me with his green eyes. His eyes weren’t like the colour of moss, they were like a light, lime green. No wonder the girls always used to fall over him, when we were at school - I always wondered why.

“Yeah, we’ll sunbath on the beach till you have a glowing tan-” he snickered.

“And dance, wearing hula skirts” I laughed.

“Not so sure about that one” he snorted, showing his pearly white teeth again. “But we will go, that’s our destination”

I laughed “To go to Hawaii, what about Jessica, where is yours and her destination?

He chuckled “Hmmmm. She’ll probably want to go to Hollywood or something.”

“I prefer Hawaii to Hollywood. But that’s just me…”

“And me” he smiled. I smiled back.

“Can I ask a question?” He nodded. “Why do you live here in Forks, you have a choice to live all over the world and you choose to live here in rainy Forks.”

He thought for a minute “Well for my parents, my mother’s business is in Seattle and this is where my father works. It’s not hard Bella.” he said mockingly, I gave him a playful glare “And” he continued “Because I wouldn’t want to leave my best friend” he smiled. Aw, he is so awesome. “Oh and Jessica” he quickly added on. I laughed.

It was silent for a minute, until I felt a spot of rain trickle down my face. ‘go away rain!’ I thought to myself. Edward wiped the tear-like raindrop from my face and looked up, to the now grey, murky sky.

“I better go, before I get soaked” Edward said. I wrapped my arms around each other, shivering. How could it go from being really sunny, to almost raining? Forks’ weather conditions are weird. I sighed.

“Kay” I murmured. “Say … um hi to Jess for me?” Even though she probably wouldn’t care at my polite ‘hello’. Oh well.

“Sure, Sure” he nodded. I got my book and ragged blanket and We both walked to the front of the house. Where Edward’s red, ostentatious convertible car sat on the drive, next to my red, truck.

“No limo?” I joked.

“Naw. I like to drive my own cars.” he said walking over to it and unlocking it, with just a button that he had on his set of keys.

“Show off!” I called. He looked at me over his shoulder and winked. I laughed and ran to the front door.

“Get inside Bella, It’s cold. I’ll call you!” he said getting in his car now. I nodded and waved. I was about to go inside, but then I heard his car come to life. I turned to face him, I saw him laughing

‘Show off’ I mouthed at him again, but he just smiled. And then he was gone.

I REALLY LIKE WRITING THIS STORY. DID YOU LIKE READING IT? PLEASE COMMENT AND MORE WILL BE POSTED SOON.

Views: 570

Replies to This Discussion

~New reader~
i like this story!! update me plz!......n yeah ill come 2 lolz I'd like 2 give Jess wat she deserves..... :P
possssssttttttttt
you have to post more and edward and bella have to get together soon and bella has to tell edward about jessica or i will go insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey when are u gonna post more? its been awhile and i will DIE IF YOU DNT FINISH THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT FOR ALL OF US PLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz update more!
thanks! :)
PLZ POST MORE. I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Plz post more soon! It has benn almost a month and we are DYING HERE!!!!!!
this is ssssssssoooooooo good please write more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!! please keep me updated!!!

OKAY IT BEEN A LONG TIMMEEEEE, BUT IM BACK!!!!! IT WONT BE A MONTH AGAIN! SOO SORRY! BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART!!! :D

I woke up feeling a lot less tense, and a lot more refreshed. There was still a few sore spots, but nothing drastically painful like earlier - those drugs really do work!

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The room was dark and it took a second for my eyes to adjust to the contrast - and then I saw him. Edward. He looked so peaceful as he lay on single chair, leaning on his arm. He must be so uncomfortable! I remembered that he stayed with me last night, to look after me. He’ll regret it in the morning when he has crick in his neck. I groaned, feeling guilty.

It felt weird standing up, for some reason, but also relieving. I was finally able to stretch my legs and shrug my shoulder, and to actually get a drink for myself.

I stumbled into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, letting the cold liquid sooth my dry throat. There was still a few painful patches aching my body, mainly around my rib-cage and hips.

I decided to have a first look at the bruises battered all over my body by Jessica and her friends, who I did not see. I shuddered at the memory.

However, I lifted up my shirt slowly, to reveal blotches of blue, grey and purple. It was like someone got a paint brush and painted all over me. I looked terrible! I sighed and quickly shoved my shirt down.

I decided that I needed some fresh air. I felt claustrophobic and it was to warm inside… I needed to breathe.

I walked out the back door and sat down on the mildly damp grass - but I didn’t care. It was just good to breathe in new air and have a light breeze wisp at my face.

I took in a deep breathe and leaned back onto my elbows, carefully, so I wouldn’t hurt myself. I leaned my head back and gazed up at the beautiful stars. There was so many… I just wanted to reach up and grab one. When I was younger, Renee used to tell me that when I looked up to the stars the person I was thinking about would be doing the same…
I was thinking about someone now…

“The stars are beautiful aren’t they?” Edward breathed, making me jump.

“How long were you standing there?” I gasped looking over my shoulder. He smirked, and sat down next to me. His tanned skin glowed beautifuly in the moonlight. And his eyes seemed to sparkle more then the stars. I smiled.

“Literally five second ago.” he answered.

I looked back up to the stars and then back at him “I thought you were asleep.”

He leaned back and sighed “I’m a light sleeper and I heard you go out the back door.”

“Oh. I’m sorry” I apologised.

He chuckled lightly “You don’t have to apologise. And what are you doing out here, you should be resting…”

I shrugged “Those pills your dad gave me really do work. I feel much better.”

“They don’t last long. You have to keep taking them.” he said “and you also need plenty of rest. You’ve only slept four hours.”

“Why, what time is it?” I wondered.

“Four a.m.” he answered looking at his watch.

“Well I’m not tired now. I just want to sit out here and get some fresh air” I breathed, inhaling the cold air that swirled around me.

Edward leaned back and rested his head on the grass, not caring that it was damp. I decided to do the same. Edward looked at me and smirked, his eyes still sparkling, and the crooked smile I loved sweeping across his face…

“What?” I asked, blushing when his eyes stayed glued to my face.

He sighed. But it wasn’t a sad sigh “I don’t know. I’ve only just noticed that you have … gorgeous eyes.”

I blushed and dropped my gaze from his. I didn’t know what to say.

“Why do you hate compliment Bella?” He laughed, touching my arm lightly - probably trying not to hurt me.

I looked back up at him and smiled “I don’t know…”

He snickered and took my hand, making me feel tense. But I don’t know why.

“Bella, I’m sorry” he suddenly apologised. I looked up at him confused - his face was pained and solid, and his eyes were now fixed to a bruise on my arm. I sighed.

“”For what?”

“This.” he said, lightly touching the bruise now. But it didn’t hurt, I was fine “For not being here when I should have been. I knew I should of stayed instead of being with Jess-”

I cut him off, by touching his soft lips with my finger. He looked up at me from under his lashes, his eyes sad and apologetic. Ugh, I hate it when he blames himself!

!Edward, please” I murmured “Don’t blame yourself. This is no-one’s fault.”

He laughed, with no humour “Bella, if I was here with you, non of this would of happened!”

“Edward it doesn’t matter. These things happen! You can’t be with me twenty-four seven.” I mumbled, shuffling closer to him.

He smiled lightly, but I could still see the anguish and guilt in his eyes. “I know but-”

“No Edward” I said touching his lips again “This is not your fault. Okay?”

“Bella-”

“I said okay?”

He groaned “Okay.”

I sighed of relief, knowing that I had won. I lay back down on the damp grass and closed my eyes. And then I suddenly felt someone touch my arm.

I opened my eyes to see Edward leaning over me, trapping me so I couldn’t get up. A grin was spread across his face, and his eyes sparkled of excitement - better then being filled with guilt.

I laughed “What are you doing, you Muppet!”

He snickered “Protecting you. No-one can get to you now!” He looked around playfully making sure no-one was around. I couldn’t help but laugh with him.

“Edward, your such an idiot” I giggled. He Didn’t say anything, he just looked at me and smirked. I couldn’t help but look into his eyes. They were so … beautiful. He was beautiful…

“What?” he smiled.

I didn’t say anything. I just lay there while he leaned over me, looking into my eyes, while I stared back at him.

I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach and my heart beat started to increase rapidly. I could feel my arms reaching for his shoulders… What was I doing?

His face was solid, as I reached his neck, but he didn’t move, he just looked back down at me his lips parted. All I could hear was the crickets in the grass and the light whoosh of the wind. And then I could hear Edward’s heavy breathing. Or was that mine?

I then realised that we were both getting closer to each other. I couldn’t really think about what was happening. But then it did happen. Our lips touched…

….

….

I felt my heart pound in my chest as his soft lips moved with mine. His body leaning over me, and his cologne was a delicate scent that made me feel woozy. This was my best friend, but it seemed like that wasn’t enough to pull away.

As wrong as it sounded, I kind of liked it. It felt right. It felt normal… But then it ended.

“Bella” Edward gulped, moving away slightly. “W-what are we doing?”

I sat back up, his face right in front of mine. I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t even know what to think! But the feeling in the pit of my stomach wouldn’t go away, and I didn’t … want it to.

I just shrugged and let my eyes drop from his. He stood up and sighed and walked into the house. I followed not knowing where to put my face.

We were in the living room now and Edward had his arms folded and his face was solid, with no emotion.

“I-I’m sorry” I apologised, blushing.

It took him a minute to speak, but when he did, it wasn’t what I expected “Don’t be. It’s not entirely your fault. I-I leaned in … to.”

He sighed like it was a bad thing. I mean it was a bad thing because he’s dating Jessica, but it must of felt right if he kissed me back. Right?

I walked over to him and also folded my arms. “Look Edward, just forget about it. No-one has to know. It was … nothing.”

I sighed. Maybe it was nothing, but why wouldn’t the feeling in my stomach or mind go away? What was it? Or what did it mean?

Again, it took him a minute to speak “I guess your right. Nothing, right?”

I looked to the floor “Right.”

His muscular arms were then gently wrapped around me. I rested my chin on his shoulder and closed my eyes while inhaling his gorgeous scent.

I felt Edward stroke my hair with his hand. And his other fist was clenched into a tight ball on my waist.

I then pulled back but stayed close to him. He kept his hand on my waist, but it was still clenched. But his eyes were swimming with confusion. I had to look away as I my heart punded even more “Look Edward” I breathed “You’re my best friend… and-”

But before I could even finish my sentence my lips were crushed with something else. His lips. What was going on??? I felt his body softly push against mine. He was probably trying to be careful, due to my now non-painful bruises. But I didn’t care, I couldn’t help but push myself closer to him and clutch at his hair.

His lips were warm and soft as they moved with mine. I couldn’t believe what was happening. But I liked it to much to stop… I didn’t care about Jessica, at this moment. I didn’t care that this was wrong, and then Edward had a girlfriend. And at this moment I didn’t care if this ruined our friendship. All I cared about right now was, him. And being close to him. And I think he was feeling the same…

OKAY GUYS. I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME. IM SOOO SORRY. BUT IF YOU READ MY MESSAGES YOU WILL KNOW WHY! J SOOO ANYWAY IM MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW! BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE COMMENT! THANKS! XXX
I loved this chapter.Wait until Jessica finds out!!! She will try to hurt Bella even more,probably kill her by accident.I hope Edward is really in love with Bella when he's doing this or this will be really awkward.No,it's already awkward,it will be beyond awkward.I can't wait for more!Jessica needs to go away and soon!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service