The Twilight Saga

A huge thank you to Jessica for the fantastic banner you rock my world

This story takes place in Forks,
Bella is 15 yrs old, she moved to Forks when she was 13

At the age of 7 Bella was kidnapped, she was found after 2wks, of searching, nobody knows what happened in thoughts, 2wks her kidnappers were never found and Bella never speaks a word to anybody about it, She just deals with her problems by eating, she is now very over weight and has a very low self esteem.

Bella's mother and father separated 12mths after she was kidnapped,Renee her mother could not handle the stress of her daughter not talking about what happened, so Bella lives with her father charlie, Renee lives in Australia and is very rich.

Bella's best friend is Edward, who Bella is madly head over heels in love with as well as every other girl in forks, Edward is very protective of Bella and is always sticking up for her when the other kids at school tease her, Bella doesn't really understands why Edward is like this, but never questions his motives, but when a new girl arrives at forks things change, everything starts to take a dramatic turn for Bella and life as she knows it, just isn't the same,

why-me- chapter 1.

why-me-chapter 2.

why-me-chapter 3.

why-me- chapter 4.

why-me-chapter 5.

why-me-chapter 6.

why-me-chapter 7

why-me-chapter 8.

why-me-chapter 9.

why-me-chapter 10.

why-me-chapter 11.

why-me-chapter 12.

why-me-chapter13

why-me- chapter 14.

why-me-chapter 15.

Views: 1594

Replies to This Discussion

Its soooo sad
poor bella(izy)
edward should feel guilty for not trusting his bff
i hate tanya!
anyways keep writing
its so good!!!
Thanks Adria
poor Bella indeed but things will get better for her soon
Edward will be in for a lot of hurt when he realizes Bella has gone
Tanya well what can l say revenge is sweet, sugar coated jelly dropping sweet, and Bella will get her REVENGE eventually
I loved it!! Thanks for addin me. I just love your story!!!!
Glad you loved it Switzerland Babe always aiming to please my favorite fans!!!!
Will do
Thanks for your comment Hailey's Pack
This is so so so so good!!! Post more super soon!!!!! Poor Bella!!!! i don't wanna be mean or anything, like i really don't mean to sound mean or rude but she should start exercising!!!! I don't know, but couldn't you make Bella be like "For once i thought it would be better to take out my suffering on exercise"? I LOVE YOUR STORY AND CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!! And I hope I didn't offend you or anything. Sorry if I did!
vampire lover thanks for commenting
you will get more soon
Sarina<3 Thanks for your comment and no you are not being mean, you will be surprised to find out what is installed for Bella though l think it is going to bring a smile to your pretty face and please don't ever think your comments could possibly offend me, l love to hear the opinions of my readers especially one as spacial as your self you keep it real and l love that, thanks for reading and keep the comments coming
Ah...I really hope Edward comes to his senses and figures out a way to help. Bella needs all the support and friendship she can get right now. So suspenseful, can't wait for more.
this is so good i feel bad for bella and edward should apoligize post more soon
Sorry Kaylyn cullen ,but poor poor little Eddie will not be able to get to apologize just yet as for Bella she has some Huge changes coming her way
Hi Heather
Thanks for the comment, l'm sorry to disappoint you though, unfortunately poor Edward will not get his chance to help Bella.But there are new people that she will be meeting soon, that will help her to overcome her problems and hopefully become a lot more confident, so you will just have to keep reading to find out. Bella is going to be in for one huge wake up call that is really going to rock her world

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service