The Twilight Saga

A huge thank you to Jessica for the fantastic banner you rock my world

This story takes place in Forks,
Bella is 15 yrs old, she moved to Forks when she was 13

At the age of 7 Bella was kidnapped, she was found after 2wks, of searching, nobody knows what happened in thoughts, 2wks her kidnappers were never found and Bella never speaks a word to anybody about it, She just deals with her problems by eating, she is now very over weight and has a very low self esteem.

Bella's mother and father separated 12mths after she was kidnapped,Renee her mother could not handle the stress of her daughter not talking about what happened, so Bella lives with her father charlie, Renee lives in Australia and is very rich.

Bella's best friend is Edward, who Bella is madly head over heels in love with as well as every other girl in forks, Edward is very protective of Bella and is always sticking up for her when the other kids at school tease her, Bella doesn't really understands why Edward is like this, but never questions his motives, but when a new girl arrives at forks things change, everything starts to take a dramatic turn for Bella and life as she knows it, just isn't the same,

why-me- chapter 1.

why-me-chapter 2.

why-me-chapter 3.

why-me- chapter 4.

why-me-chapter 5.

why-me-chapter 6.

why-me-chapter 7

why-me-chapter 8.

why-me-chapter 9.

why-me-chapter 10.

why-me-chapter 11.

why-me-chapter 12.

why-me-chapter13

why-me- chapter 14.

why-me-chapter 15.

Views: 1610

Replies to This Discussion

~NEW READER~ I love it, please keep me updated
write more
Write more please and keep me update
ok girl update real soon please i would like to know what happens in "boss" office what is it? could it be charlie? i know it cant be edward anyways i would like to know so please real soon i cant wait but i guess i have to. lol
1st to comment I love it, plz keep me updated
Second comment
Awesome such a naughty boy lol
LOL...Okay LOVED this chapter...Edward is hilarious...His victory dance...perfect lol...and the Im a naughty naughty boy worthy of a spanking............... lol that part had me ROFLOL...haha....Once again LOVED this chapter!

Tanya got what she deserved...she shouldnt be such a player and then she wouldnt get played haha.

Still excited to see what that present is.... :~)

Mandiberry
HAHAHA!! LOVE IT!

ROTFLMAO!!

HEHEHEHE!!!

I'm still wondering what Bella got!! hehehe!!

Oh I can't wait for Bella to go back!!
hahahahahhahahhaha....... i love these chapters cause i love revenge >:) MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I love it.Please post more!
hahahahaha oh mi god hurry up plzzzzz i cant wait and see the presents boss gives her and eddie boy is hilarious
*New Reader!!!!!* LOVEEEE thisss!! :D haha pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee keep me updated!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service