The Twilight Saga

A huge thank you to Jessica for the fantastic banner you rock my world

This story takes place in Forks,
Bella is 15 yrs old, she moved to Forks when she was 13

At the age of 7 Bella was kidnapped, she was found after 2wks, of searching, nobody knows what happened in thoughts, 2wks her kidnappers were never found and Bella never speaks a word to anybody about it, She just deals with her problems by eating, she is now very over weight and has a very low self esteem.

Bella's mother and father separated 12mths after she was kidnapped,Renee her mother could not handle the stress of her daughter not talking about what happened, so Bella lives with her father charlie, Renee lives in Australia and is very rich.

Bella's best friend is Edward, who Bella is madly head over heels in love with as well as every other girl in forks, Edward is very protective of Bella and is always sticking up for her when the other kids at school tease her, Bella doesn't really understands why Edward is like this, but never questions his motives, but when a new girl arrives at forks things change, everything starts to take a dramatic turn for Bella and life as she knows it, just isn't the same,

why-me- chapter 1.

why-me-chapter 2.

why-me-chapter 3.

why-me- chapter 4.

why-me-chapter 5.

why-me-chapter 6.

why-me-chapter 7

why-me-chapter 8.

why-me-chapter 9.

why-me-chapter 10.

why-me-chapter 11.

why-me-chapter 12.

why-me-chapter13

why-me- chapter 14.

why-me-chapter 15.

Views: 1586

Replies to This Discussion

I am loving this! I am sooo glad Edward is playing mind games with Tanya!!!!

Can't wait to read more! When is Bella going to get to go home?????????????????????
hahahha "a naughty naughty boy...." Teeheee
Awesome
aww he is in love with bella =D too bad that he is an idiot that ruined that chance severly. hehe loved it can;t wait for more, definately bella's surprise =D im glad i got my edward's point of view though =D loved it write more asap!
i so love what edward is doing to tanya she deserves it!!! but i still what to know what is bellas suprise. i cant wait
hahaha
more please
Wow! he is evil but she really deserves worse
i think its cute how both edward and bella both truly miss each other
Wow! he is evil but she really deserves worse
i think its cute how both edward and bella both truly miss each other
M,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
this is really good but it looks like you have stopped writting this story i really hope that isnt true because it is at a really big point i hope that you continue writing this story and update soon because this is really good please hurry!!! and dont quit writing!!!!!

xoxo
paige
NEW READER!!! LOVE IT MORE ASAP
hello bells????? are you going to contnuie writing this story??????

xoxo
paige

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service