The Twilight Saga

A huge thank you to Jessica for the fantastic banner you rock my world

This story takes place in Forks,
Bella is 15 yrs old, she moved to Forks when she was 13

At the age of 7 Bella was kidnapped, she was found after 2wks, of searching, nobody knows what happened in thoughts, 2wks her kidnappers were never found and Bella never speaks a word to anybody about it, She just deals with her problems by eating, she is now very over weight and has a very low self esteem.

Bella's mother and father separated 12mths after she was kidnapped,Renee her mother could not handle the stress of her daughter not talking about what happened, so Bella lives with her father charlie, Renee lives in Australia and is very rich.

Bella's best friend is Edward, who Bella is madly head over heels in love with as well as every other girl in forks, Edward is very protective of Bella and is always sticking up for her when the other kids at school tease her, Bella doesn't really understands why Edward is like this, but never questions his motives, but when a new girl arrives at forks things change, everything starts to take a dramatic turn for Bella and life as she knows it, just isn't the same,

why-me- chapter 1.

why-me-chapter 2.

why-me-chapter 3.

why-me- chapter 4.

why-me-chapter 5.

why-me-chapter 6.

why-me-chapter 7

why-me-chapter 8.

why-me-chapter 9.

why-me-chapter 10.

why-me-chapter 11.

why-me-chapter 12.

why-me-chapter13

why-me- chapter 14.

why-me-chapter 15.

Views: 1592

Replies to This Discussion

awww thts sad y would u do that ur makin me hate edward right now ugh not coool but i liked the chaptr
post more please
that was such a sad chapter
BPOV

School l hate it with a passion. There is a hierarchy of students, within my year. The popular group,consisting of none other then Tanya and Edward the schools most talked about and envied couple, Mike, Jessica, Lauren and the rest of there little posse.This so called popular group are at the top of the food chain. l am right at the bottom of it, not that l want to be at the top. l just want to blend into the wallpaper and drift along unnoticed. But that's not how things work.

At school if you are the slightest bit different to the average student, which l am, then it's difficult to have any control on what your day will be like . Being fat and clumsy makes me a target, l am to big to hide, and way to clumsy and unfit to even runaway from them, l'm just a sitting duck an easy target.

l was running late. The bell had rung and l was still not in class. l was walking as fast as l could manage, when l stumbled and dropped all my books and paper on the ground scattering them all down the hallway, l let out a little groan of frustration, for my clumsiness and knelled down, to pick my things up. While picking my stuff up l heard a giggle which caught my attention l looked up to see Tanya and Mike up against some lockers kissing, they obviously hadn't seen me, by what they were doing it didn't surprise me. They were completely preoccupied with each other. l think you could have let a blow horn go off right in front of them and they wouldn't have even heard it. l slowly picked up my things and made my way to class, l could not believe Tanya was cheating on Edward.

l never thought l would see the day Edward would hang with Mike Newton, but l spose people change and Edward has changed. Mike is his new best friend. My replacement. l still can hear his words echoing in my head YOU DON'T EXIST. My heart shattered with those three words, l could not believe Tanya the wicked witch had come between us. l thought our friendship was stronger than that, l truly believed Edward genuinely cared about me, how wrong was l.

Edward has taught me to never trust anyone, l will never allow myself to become that vulnerable and exposed ,no matter how nice and kind people may seem, l will never trust anybody ever again. The last three words Edward spoke to me, still break my heart, they haunt me every hour l'm awake, my mind constantly repeats them over and over again ' YOU DON'T EXIST'.

l open the door to my class. The teacher took one look at me, by his reaction l could tell he wasn't pleased with me being so late. He gestured for me to take a seat. l quickly dropped my head and walked to the only seat available, next to Edward. l felt very uncomfortable siting so close to the one person who wished l didn't exist, l thought, if only he new what his so called wonderful girlfriend was doing with his BEST FREIND right now.

Class dragged on and l was starting to feel very intimidated, every now and then l could feel Edward staring at me, it was starting to make me want to get up and run away, he had hurt me so bad from what he had said, and l was still hurting, l was suppose to NOT EXIST , so why was he making it so hard, does he hate me that much, l have kept away from him. l started bouncing my legs up and down under the table and chewing my pen, trying to distract myself from turning around to look at him. l was not going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me breakdown. l could hear his chair being scrapped across the floor and before l new it Edward's hand was on my leg, l froze, but quickly recovered How dare he touch me, what gave him the right, l was ANGRY REALLY ANGRY 'PSST' I WAS SUPPOSE TO NOT EXIST ......................

'take your hands off me ' l said my anger dripping off every word

'lzzy, are you o'k, you look like your freaking out, l'm just worried about you' Edward said

'worried about me,' l sad and stood up, l still hadn't looked at him and there is know way l was going to

' l don't exist, so don't worry about me, but from what l saw out in the hallway, l would be more worried about what your so called girlfriend and best friend are up to' and with that l stormed out of the classroom and into the hallway, were Mike and Tanya were still making out ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
OME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great chapter!!! looking forward for the next chapter!!
KEEP IT GOING!! it intrigues me!!
I have read your story and love it! Please update me when you post more!
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when are you going to write more???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im begging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRITE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are really killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when are you writing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH........................WRITE MORE PLEASE, LIKE THIS SECOND, LIKE RIGHT THIS SECOND.....HURRY !!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG! WRITE MORE!!!!!! I AM DIEING OVER HERE!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service