The Twilight Saga

the lovely Vannessa made this awsome Bannner for me, yay!! I love it!! thanks agian Vannessa!!!

My name is Bella Swan. And my life is a big bad screw up. I don't know why this happened to me...I don't know why my life is just a big clumsy peice of dump. I don't know why I ever thought anyone ever really cared about me.

PreFace:

He grabbed my arms and pulled the jacket sleeves up and seen everthing. I feel naked and exposed, as if someone just stripped me and put me in front of a camera.

Edward gasped. I looked at his face, he was very frightened.

Then he hugged me tight, "I'm so sorry" he said.

He started sobbing quiety, which made me start to cry and I just hugged him thight as if I were never going to see him again and sobbed in his chest.

I want to see what people think about this and let me know if you want me to write more.

i don't want to write if noones going to be reading it.

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-4 part 2

CHAPTER-5

CHAPTER-6

CHAPTER-7

CHAPTER-8

CHAPTER-9

CHAPTER-10

CHAPTER-11

Views: 723

Replies to This Discussion

omg
love it
update soon
Chapter 3 part 1-Classes
First hour was geometry, I had that class with Rosallie. We both sat in the back, but not together, and we were both quite,
Second hour was science, which Emmett was in. It was the same as me and Rosalie with me and Emmett.
I made it to third hour and so far I have two Cullens in my classes, so far.
Great, I have Alice in this class, and she happens to have to sit by me.
"Hi!" she said, "I'm Alice Cullen!"
"I'm Bella Swan!" I said as I stick out my hnd so we could shake, but she just attacs me with this hug, as if we were old friends that hven't seen each other in years.
I was shocked. I never remebered being hugged, by anyone, which includes my parents and rest of my family. So I hugged her back.
Then we finally let go. BE time she let go, my eyes were teary.
"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Alice asked worriedand scared that she did something wrong.
"No, no!" I said whipping the tears from my face and eyes.

**********Sorry to stop so early, but I'm tired, so I will write more when I could again!**********
omg
love it
update soon
well new reader na di love it good good continue continue
Love it
Glad you were able to post again!
Still love it.
Thanks for the update :)
new reader: omg i love it....please let me know when you update...& ugh charlies an a**! lol...
I like how she has had all her classes with a Cullen so far. How sad that she has never been hugged until by someone she doesn't even know. :-( But the story is great and I can't wait to read more!!!
Love it, hurry back soon.........please :)
More ASAP love it!! poor Bella!!!! hope Alice saw something!! :)
great story!!
keep me updated :)
love it please keep me updated and post more soon :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service