The Twilight Saga

the lovely Vannessa made this awsome Bannner for me, yay!! I love it!! thanks agian Vannessa!!!

My name is Bella Swan. And my life is a big bad screw up. I don't know why this happened to me...I don't know why my life is just a big clumsy peice of dump. I don't know why I ever thought anyone ever really cared about me.

PreFace:

He grabbed my arms and pulled the jacket sleeves up and seen everthing. I feel naked and exposed, as if someone just stripped me and put me in front of a camera.

Edward gasped. I looked at his face, he was very frightened.

Then he hugged me tight, "I'm so sorry" he said.

He started sobbing quiety, which made me start to cry and I just hugged him thight as if I were never going to see him again and sobbed in his chest.

I want to see what people think about this and let me know if you want me to write more.

i don't want to write if noones going to be reading it.

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-4 part 2

CHAPTER-5

CHAPTER-6

CHAPTER-7

CHAPTER-8

CHAPTER-9

CHAPTER-10

CHAPTER-11

Views: 692

Replies to This Discussion

hmmm this seem interesting....plz more!!!!!!!!!!
CHAPTER 1-Fisrt day of my sophmore year:

I woke up from my named being screamed loudly from downstairs. I got up fast and jumped into the shower. I don't want Charlie getting mad at me on the first day back to school then my day would really suck. I heard my name again so I got out the shower and got dressed. After I got dressed I went downstairs to get me a poptart. And Charlie was standing there eating a sandwhich. He was just watching my every move not saying anything. I got two packs of poptarts, opened one and started eating it.
I was in phoenix with my loving mother until she got married to a famous baseball player. I had a choice to stay with my mom and travel around the world with her husband Phil, or come stay with my "dad"(Charlie). He left my mom when he found out she was pregnant with me. So thats how I here with someone that doesn't give a damn about me and could do what ever the hell he wants to do.
He is the cheif of police. He goes out whenever and gets drunk. Sometimes he brings someone with him, and when he does, he sticks me in the basement until he is done with the other person.He rapes me all the time. He beats me all the time.
You're wondering why I don't tell anyone, well because hes the chief of police and nobody will believe me,'oh, Charlie wouldn't do that, hes the cheif of police.'
Blah,Blah, Blah.
So I do whatever he tells me to do. He yells at me saying he don't like me, or what a hideos child, or your such a waste of gods precious gifts.
Why? Why me? Why do I have to be stuck with this idiot?
I'm only 16, and I can't move out until I'm 18. I don't even think Charlie might let me leave until hes dead or completely done with me.

I was finished with my poptarts when Charlie asked if I was done?
"yes" I said
"good. now go to school before you get me mad and make you stay home with me all day." he said.
I grabbed the keys and ran out the house running towards my little red truck. I jumped in, started the truck and took off towards the school.
I don't really talk to anyone at school.I just keep quiet and eat by myself. Poeple try talking to me but it doesn't seem to work out.
I pulled into the school parking lot. I was going to park in my regular spot but somebody took my spot. Whoever took my spot has a nice car and two other nice caes next to it. No body in forks washington has nice new cars here. So someone must be new,or a few poeple might be new. This is now going to be an awsome day! I thought sarcastically.
Love it!
Please keep me updated!
Can't wait for more- great work :)
OMG!! Charlie is so mean with Bella!! Poor her.
Amazing story. I love it. Post more when you can a keep me updated. Thanks :)
wow
wow
charlie is a jerk
love the story
please keep me posted
WOW!!! This story is amazing. I feel so sorry for Bella that I want to cry. I really hope Edward saves' her from her BASTARD of a father Charlie. Please keep me updated love the story! 
Thanks!!!

Well peeople are always writing about somene else doing this to Bella so I thought I would do this.
poor bella ... please keep me updated
i love it!!! keeep it updated!!!!
I like this story!! keep me updated
THis is good! Update as soon as you can!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service