The Twilight Saga

the lovely Vannessa made this awsome Bannner for me, yay!! I love it!! thanks agian Vannessa!!!

My name is Bella Swan. And my life is a big bad screw up. I don't know why this happened to me...I don't know why my life is just a big clumsy peice of dump. I don't know why I ever thought anyone ever really cared about me.

PreFace:

He grabbed my arms and pulled the jacket sleeves up and seen everthing. I feel naked and exposed, as if someone just stripped me and put me in front of a camera.

Edward gasped. I looked at his face, he was very frightened.

Then he hugged me tight, "I'm so sorry" he said.

He started sobbing quiety, which made me start to cry and I just hugged him thight as if I were never going to see him again and sobbed in his chest.

I want to see what people think about this and let me know if you want me to write more.

i don't want to write if noones going to be reading it.

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-4 part 2

CHAPTER-5

CHAPTER-6

CHAPTER-7

CHAPTER-8

CHAPTER-9

CHAPTER-10

CHAPTER-11

Views: 714

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome job but your leaving me to ponder what will happen next! Therefore you gotta update:]
Love it!
Post more soon!!
New reader, I like this story!!!!

luv this

I love it. Can't wait for more.

Love it plzz Keep me updated and post more soon!!!

great ch cant wait 2 read more!

new reader plz keep me update

Love it!!!!!

Add me as a friend plis and keep me updated

hey, every1, thanks 4 all your comments, I know I havent been on since like 4ever, but I'm gonna make up 4 that BIG time, prbly not 2day, but I will be writing!!! if any of you have any ideas or something, email me at luvingabby@yahoo.com!! I will be checking it anytime I get, if u email me, please put your display name so I know who you are!!

thanks, mercadez!!

:)) ;))

more now

CHAPTER 4 part 2

EPOV

I cant believe Alice left me here by myself. she never knows what can happen, well technally she can, but sill.

mmmmm, she smells so good.

Then Bella started sitting up, as she sat up, she grabbed her head, scrunching her face. I chuckled at the look she had on her face. I wish I can know what shes thinking about right now.

"Heres some water." I said handing her the cup of water as she opened her eyes.

"Oh, thanks!" she said and started drinking te water.

Then she suddenly looked at me as if she ddnt know I was here, still surprised, she asked, "Wheres Alice?"

"They went to get you some food. They shoul be coming back right now." I said

Then I heard Alices voice in my head, 'I'm coming, dont worry!' And I glared at the door, waiting for her to come in, then she stopped right at the door, and she had  vision of me and bella kissing, then she quickly blocked it from her thoughts so i can't see the rest. 'Didyou see anything?' then she walked in and I shook my head yes.

"See, I told you she was coming back soon!" I said to Bella

Then she laughed and said, "Yes you did!" and smiled at me, and of course, I smiled back

"Oh, here you go Bella, I ddnt know what you usually get, so I asked the lunch lady and she gave me that." Alice said handing the bag to Bella.

Bello opened it and looked inside it, and gave Alice a big hug and said, "Thank you soo much! I'm so hunrgy and this is my favorite!!"

Then she took it out a HUGE burger and started eating it fast. She ate the whole thing in 2 minutes, thats the fastest time I ever seena human eat. WOW.

Me and Alice started laughing, "Do you want more? I can get you another one if you want?" Alice said

Then Bella laughed, wiped her mouth and started blushing, "Oh no, I'm fine now, thanks though!" Bella said

"Okay!" said Alice as she sat on the edge of the bed with Bella.

"Oh Alice, can I have my clothes, I need to go home before my dad gets mad." Bella said to Alice.

"Yah, sure!" Alice said and got up and walked in the bathroom, then back out and handed Bella her clothes. "Okay Edward, get out so Bella can change!" Alice told me.

"Okay!" I said

As I was walking out, Alice started to have a vision of me and Alice meeting Charlie.

'Did you see that?' Alice asked me in her head.

I shook my head yes and walked out

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service