The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

We really badly needed to read the book...

but i  think we really have to wait much longer...

:(

Spegs

ITS TRUE that is in edward's point of view and would be again a whole new world of twilight to live in!

Waiting for next parts of Midnight Sun desperately

Please Stephenie!!!

We're waiting but we're not patient!! PLEASE continue midnight sun we're dying...

i totally agree! i love midnight sun online..............but i wish stephanie would finish it and publish it so we can see into edwards mind past the part she stopped. (oh why did that person have to leak the story? stephanie would have finished!) i also think she should make a whole series of his thoughts in the  twilight saga!

MIDNIGHT SUN was AMAZING!!! just truly great! i hope she could have finished writing it...

I would love to read the rest of Midnight Sun because it's not Bella thinking, speaking or experiencing everything. There are things that I have read that I stop and say to myself "Huh wonder what Edward thinks about this", or "I wonder how Edward would see this or what he would think about this?" I really wish Stephenie Meyers really needs to finish and publish Midnight Sun!!! It would be CRIMINAL not too!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service