The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 250

Replies to This Discussion

I TOTALLY AGREE! I mean we love your books and nothing would make us (the fans) happier than for you to finish Midnight Sun! From what i've read its Wonderful and i think you should finish it. Who cares if its online!?! What matters is that you finish the book and make our dreams come true! PLEASE!?!?

- Loves Bella
TOTALLY STEPHENIE M.I don't want it to stop, keep writing............................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
so its edward's point of view?COOL im obsesed with edward
where do you get midnight sun i want it plz tell me steph
Well said!!!!

Talk to your friends to stop harrassing her and let her alone a bit about Midnight Sun....
Be in her shoes for a moment!!!!! I think you will react the same.... so sad for her....

To give her pressure won't give her the inspiration to continue the book.....
You know what to do... Stop those stupid petitions and stop sending her emails....

She will continue it when she will feel good and not harrass by people....

Think of it!!!! continue to harrass her and give her petitions and you won,t see the rest of it...

Give her space, time and she will finish it!!!!!!!!

YOUR CHOICE!!!!!

I know you all want it I WANT IT TO but we have to be patient for her sake for Stephanie Myers♥♥♥

If you really like her well you know what to do (SMILE)

♥Natalka♥
AS I MENTIONED IN A POST A LITTLE AFTER THIS, I COMPLETELY AGREE! I WANT HER TO FINISH BUT SHE MUST BE GIVEN HER SPACE IF WE WANT IT TO HAPPEN!
Yes, please. I love all your books of course, also my kids and now my grandkids are reading your books. Please finish Midnight Sun for all of us.
I love the twilight series. I haven't been excited about reading until these came along... Please continue writing Midnight sun !!!!!
it would be awsome if midnight sun could be finished and more written from edwards point of veiw
Edward is so deep. His story needs to be told. Enough said.
I AGREE!!!!! STEPHENIE MEYER PLEASE FINISH MIDNIGHT SUN AND PUBLISH IT PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!
I wish that Stephenie would continue with Midnight Sun. I respected Edward's character development and everything, but I didn't recognize the depth of it until she helped us see his struggle from his point of view!! Actually, I think the leak helped the interest in the book. Now I find myself (when I'm re-reading the series AGAIN) what Edward is thinking at particular moments...I want to know what he asks her about in the interrogations, the confessions in the meadow, the first kiss, when he left, when Bella rescued him, her yes to the proposal, the wedding, the honeymoon, the baby...Also, I know this is to far into the future, but when Breaking Dawn ends Edward finally hears Bella's thoughts...what is that like from his side?? UH!! IT'S SO HARD! :-(

BUT DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT'S HARD TO WAIT, I HEARD THAT SHE WANTS THE HYPE OVER IT TO DIE DOWN BEFORE SHE CONTINUES. WE MUST BE PATIENT!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service