The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 251

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVED Midnight Sun & am left with wanting more! I would love to read all the books from Edwards point of view!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially New Moon!!!!!!!!! I really want to know what he was thinking when he left Bella & what he was doing that whole time!!!!!! PLEASE continue writing about them!!!!!!!!!
I completely agree! I truly enjoyed Midnight Sun! I really do believe it's my favorite so far! I actually read Midnight Sun before reading Twilight and it really made Twilight that much more enjoyable for me! I too hope you will some day reconsider Stephenie!
I agree ! Edwards point of vue of New Moon would be the best but yeah... Do you think Stephenie will finish Midnight Sun and publish it ?
x
yes, i hope so too!! i love this book like i love all of the others!!
You should keep writing Midnight Sun because you get why he did the things he did and why he did them. Like not changing bella and why he left. If you finish the book and keep going then you would know what Edward thought in Breaking Dawn too.
new moon was not the last book breaking dawn us you know that right????
umm you know in eclips Edward talks to jacob about what he was doing when he was gone.and bella ask that too.wait did you even read eclips or breaking dawn???? not to mean or anything just saying.
Yeah! Please Please PLEASE continue writing it!
I really want to know about Edward more
Plus, I'm running out of books to read!! TT
OH GoD yes!!!!! Espcially New Moon i want to see where he really goes specifically and what he was thinking when he left Bella! Please Stephanie Meyer we are alll really sorry about what haappend but please publish MIDNIGHT SUN!!!
I so agree. It would be wonderful if Midnight Sun was publish and the rest of the books in Edwards point of view. What if Midnight Sun was a movie.....we would see what happends when Edward is at home. Stephenie is the Best Author In The World!!!!!!
I would love to have more insight into what Edward thinks and does. How he feels when he is with and without Bella, when he is awake all night because he cannot sleep. I would love to know his feelings and thoughts. I am facinated with the saga and I truely feel it is not complete without Edwards point of view. I don't care if it was leaked, I would buy the book and read it over and over again as I have with the Twilight Saga.

There are so few times in this world that a book comes along that can touch so many people in such a positive way and it is devestating and heartbreaking to know this one may never be finished. The possibility that the book may never be finished is devestating.

PLEASE STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS RECONSIDER FINISHING "MIDNIGHT SUN" AFTER READING WHAT IS ONLINE AND KNOWING IT MAY NEVER COME TO FRUITION REMINDS ME OF BELLA'S DEPRESSION IN "NEW MOON" AND HOW SHE EXPLAINS SHE FEELS LIKE SHE HAS A HOLE IN HER LIFE THAT CANNOT BE FILLED AFTER LOOSING EDWARD. BELLA IS WAITING AND HOPING FOR EDWARDS RETURN, WE ARE WAITING AND HOPING FOR YOU TO FINISH "MIDNIGHT SUN". YOU HAVE SO MANY FANS AND THIS BOOK CAN ONLY BE WRITTEN BY YOU!
i completetly agree with you i also want to know about edward more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service