The Twilight Saga

BECAUSE IT IS EDWARD'S POINT OF VIEW AND THERE COULD BE A WHOLE OTHER BOOK OR SERIES KINDA!!!!! I MEAN WHO CARES ABOUT IT COMING ON LINE, MIDNIGHT SUN COULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWILIGHT BOOKS IF POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY STEPHENIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUBLISH MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!PLZ!!!

Views: 248

Replies to This Discussion

I completely agree with everyone! I even think that if the whole book got leaked everyone would still go out and by it. Edward is really the franchise. He is who almost everyone wants. The first 12 chapters are amazing. I think it probably did the book good getting leaked b/c now everyone is obsessed about it!
Just finished reading Midnight Sun. It was very good. It gave me a whole different view of the control Edward had to have no to hurt Bella. I wish and hope one day Stephenie will feel comfortable to finish it.
Please release Midnight sun. I haven't read it online cause I know that I would want to read the rest. Please!!!!!!
she have to write it 'cause if she didn't,she will make all girls in the world get heart broken. and that's because of HER!!
I started reading Midnight sun,finished the 12 chapters stephenie wrote and I'M LITERALLY GOING MAD I REALLY WANNA READ THE REST

Big woop it came online that just got us fans more excited! Than she can write New Moon in Edwards perspective and how The Cullens were doing, Than Eclipse all about his arguings with Jacob and his love for Bella, Than Breaking Dawn and how he felt biting those pillows LMAO please PLEASE
is the storys true is she witeing midnightsun??????????????
yes please it adds some many additional dimensions or just carry on the saga what happens after Breaking dawn?
I have worn my paperbacks out with re-reading and loaning to friends all of whom went and bought their own copies and I got the hard back set recently to read again and again - I do hope that the script in Eclipse which is my favourite book sticks more closely to the book than New Moon. I need all Edwards part to be included not fazed out to make room for big battle scenes
I so agree it is so great to actually know what Edward's feeling were to Bella in his own words. If you ever do decided to finish it, it would also be great to hear what he thought through the whole saga to.
I really hope SM does finish Midnight Sun, I can understand her feeling "Jaded" about it being leaked online....but please finish it....In my mind not finishing it would only be letting the haters win, and the fans as a whole are REALLY wanting this BOOK....I have the perfect idea....***we fans are waiting for Bree Tanner (June5), then we are waiting for Eclipse (June30), and then maybe the DVD of Eclipse around the holidays, BUT then we have SUCH a long wait for BREAKING DAWN...I think she should release Midnight Sun while we wait for BREAKING DAWN movie/movies to come to theaters....fingers crossed......
i do wish she would finish midnight sun and then continue
OK! I have just finished reading Midnight Sun on SM's website. I can not believe how much I WANT...no NEED her to finish this book. I don't even want it to stop there...I want EC's point of view on every book. I want the whole saga done in his point of view! I truly didn't think I could get anymore INTO Twilight then I already was, but I was so very WRONG!! It's truly unbelievable!!
SM...if you are reading this, I'm not ashamed to say, I BEG you to do the saga in EC point of view! I would be first in line to buy all of them!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service