The Twilight Saga

I was just thinking if maybe New Moon will have Team Edward twilight fans switching. From what we've seen of New Moon - the trailers, pictures, etc. - New Moon is looking bttr than twilight. And a lot of ppl r switching teams just bcuz Taylor has bulked up and some ppl r saying he looks bttr than Rob.

I'm A TRUE TEAM EDWARD. Dnt get me wrong, but Taylor is cute.

But do u think u'll find urself switching to Team Jacob if ur a Team Edward fan or will u stay tru to Team Edward like me?

Tags: edward, jacob, lautner, moon, new, pattinson, robert, taylor, team, twilight

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

MINES TOO
No!!!! I love Edward!
Reading I've always hated Jacob!
although Taylor is gorgeous! Lol
I actually think that Jacob owes alot
of his team to Taylor....
I READ THE BOOKS(i aslo watched the movie)AND AS SOON AS I READ TWILIGHT I WAS TEAM EDWARD NO MATTER WAT JACOB IS ALL RIGHT I DONT HATE HIM LIKE SOME PEOPLE DO I LOVE JAKE BUT I LOVE EDWARD EVEN MORE LIKE BELLA KIND OF NOT REALLY
NO WAY WILL I SWITCH TEAMS AFTER WATCHING NEW MOON! If i was going to switch teams it would have been after READING new moon or eclipse.. not watching the movie... the only thing the movie will do is make me love being on team edawrd even more and make me like the wolf ACTORS/ACTRESSES more than i did b4.... lol
Team Edward forever!!!!

but second is Jacob!
No, I've read "New Moon" so many times and i never switched teams. I am now and will always be Team Edward, although I thank Jacob for keeping Bella half sane while he was away.
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF PPL ARE SWITCHIING BECAUSE JACOB IS MORE MUSCULIAR, THEN THEY WERE NEVER TRUE TO TEAM EDWARD! I KNOW HE LEAVES AND YOU PPL ,THAT ARE WHICHING TO TEAM JACOB, THINKS HE'S A JERK. BUT HE LEAVED TO PROTECT BELLA FROM HIM HURTING HER AND TO NOT HURT HIS TRUE LOVE. SO, I'M NEVER GONNA WHICH, BECAUSE I LOVE EDWARD AND FOR A LOT OF REASONS, SO MUCH I CAN'T NAME THEM ALL!!!!!!!! TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ummmmmmmmmmmmm of course not i didnt switch teams when i read new moon why wuld i switch it with the movie
/go team edward
i think people that change because of taylor are a bit stupid. they cant be proper team jacob if they are only for the actor! i wont change... i'm going to see it in the cinema with a team edward flag lol woopwoop TEAM EDWARD woopwoop! x
personally i dont think rob pattinson is good looking and im not a huge fan of his.....but think hes a great actor and portrays Edward really really well. i know taylor has bulked up and looks really good but that doesnt change the fact that edward is my favour character in twilight and that i love pretty much everything edward does and that i think he's the perfect man!
im staying TEAM EDWARD!!!
well...since twilight came out I say that in the book I'm definetly team edward...he's just perfect, but between tay and rob I'm team taylor because he's the best and I don't like rob that much...but that has nothing to do with jacob and edward or at least int he book ;D
That's funny that you say this. When I read the books I absolutly hated jacob. But after seeing who jacob is in the movie, i have softened up to him. I am still team edward of course!!! BUT Jacob is very beautiful lol. That doesnt change who he was in the book though...so im stickin with Edward

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service