The Twilight Saga

I was just thinking if maybe New Moon will have Team Edward twilight fans switching. From what we've seen of New Moon - the trailers, pictures, etc. - New Moon is looking bttr than twilight. And a lot of ppl r switching teams just bcuz Taylor has bulked up and some ppl r saying he looks bttr than Rob.

I'm A TRUE TEAM EDWARD. Dnt get me wrong, but Taylor is cute.

But do u think u'll find urself switching to Team Jacob if ur a Team Edward fan or will u stay tru to Team Edward like me?

Tags: edward, jacob, lautner, moon, new, pattinson, robert, taylor, team, twilight

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

no i have read the books so i am team edward all the way
I will stay a true team Edward fan. I can't even imagine changing I like Edward too much!
well,if you are true fans of somebody then,you can't switch team.i love Taylor/jacob but I am with team Edward forever..
im with you there may not be to much of edward but at least we get to see him with shirt of for once lol thats gotta keep alot of team eward fans still right
No i love Edward and Rob to much Edward left for a good thing he love Bella so much that he left to save Bella even if it killed him
no way, EDWARD CAN"T BE REPLACED
I will stay true, but that doesnt mean i hate Jacob(Taylor) or anything.
i am team edward and faithful!!!! the only thing i like about that mongrel is his body...
im TEAM EDWARD FOREVER....nothing can change that...
i will stay true to Team Edward. I do like Jacob, just not enough to classify myself as Team Jacob. Mainly cos Jacob acts like a complete idiot sometimes.
Switching? Not a chance. Edward IS Twilight.
i'm so not switching !! i mean, edward had to do it . alright maybe ha did have som eother choises, but still .. he couldn't leave his fam, right .?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service