The Twilight Saga

I was just thinking if maybe New Moon will have Team Edward twilight fans switching. From what we've seen of New Moon - the trailers, pictures, etc. - New Moon is looking bttr than twilight. And a lot of ppl r switching teams just bcuz Taylor has bulked up and some ppl r saying he looks bttr than Rob.

I'm A TRUE TEAM EDWARD. Dnt get me wrong, but Taylor is cute.

But do u think u'll find urself switching to Team Jacob if ur a Team Edward fan or will u stay tru to Team Edward like me?

Tags: edward, jacob, lautner, moon, new, pattinson, robert, taylor, team, twilight

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

never TEAM EDWARD they are not the real characters rob is not edward either is jacob so if you do switch teams you just choseing from people not edward or jacob
so true who cares who is playing it is how they are described in the book.
No, I'm certain that I will stick with Rob. It's not because Taylor has a huge part in this movie that Rob doesn't count anymore. I like Taylor, but I really prefer Robert. He has something that Taylor hasn't and New Moon won't change that. TEAM EDWARD!!
No way, Team Edward and Rob all the way!!
There is no way i'm going to be switching! I'm Team Edward all the way baby. xx
i'm keeping Edward ^^ even thou Jacob is hot.. Edward is sooo much better,, leave Bella and get your as over to Norway ^^
true TEAM EDWARD luver w/ all my heart...
No. I am Team Edward all the time!
who cares who is hot and not. When it all comes down to it it's the actions that count and the personality not looks.
NO WAY! I AM TRUE TO TEAM EDWARD LIKE U! IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN A BULKED UP TAYLOR FOR ME TO SWITCH. I DNT JUDGE MY TEAM DECISION BASED ON LOOKS LIKE SOME TWI-FANS DO.
no way, i love edward, his more matur then jacob is in new moon... and well he might be better looking i don't know yet, in the book i think his kind ow scary :P his like too big and i don't like big gys they mussels don't giv them a better heart.
although i'm reading eclips and i finde edward cind of controling over bella (i havet read for so long...) and i don't like that, but still he's the one i like moste...
I can honestly say while I was reading new moon and Edward chose to leave bella after the birthday party thing. I was very upset and cursing at the book and telling myself if he doesn't come back and be with Bella that I was going to stop reading the book because well they are soul mates and they do belong together. I am so glad that Edward thought she was dead so she could go after what she loved most Edward. That was the pivotal part that she went after him and she got him back and then Jacob just could not accept this for he keeps trying to sway her decision about getting back with Edward. If she were true to Jacob then she would have told him what she was trying to do from the beginning. The motorcycle and everything. Of course then jacob wouldn't have taught her and everything. So no I kind of started when he left and she was going through the motions, but then Jacob started being mean to her and then made me even more mad and so NO! I would not have changed teams. I am loyal to my EDWARD AND BELLA and that would be disloyal. I will stick to whose team i am remaining on so there you have it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service