The Twilight Saga

What would it have been like if Bella and Edward hadnt met until the night Bella was bitten? What would like be like for them? What if Bella didnt know what she wanted? Would it work out with them?

WITHOUT

Chapter 1: Footsteps  (Bella POV)

It’s September, it’s warm out tonight. The sun has already set and its now dark, nice night for a walk. I’d done this many times before, so there was nothing off about tonight usually walked at night to relax, let off steam and stress from the day.
   There weren’t many people out due to how late it was. I didn’t mind; it was peaceful.
   After a while, I noticed that there are footsteps behind me, to which I don’t pay any mind. The steps increased in pace, getting closer. Still, this doesn’t seem to be any threat to me.
   Soon the hooded figure walking behind calls out to me, “Hey!” Surely he can’t be talking to me? Who is he? “Excuse me?!” He calls out again, closer this time.
    I looked back and notice he has increased his pace, quickly closing the gap between the two of us.
   I begin to quicken my pace in order to, maybe, find somewhere to go? It’s late; I doubt anything is open right now.
   I look back again, he’s getting closer now.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT, PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

Views: 4932

Replies to This Discussion

omg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppp i found the story.. breathing hard

Awesome!!! New reader!! Please keep me updated!!!
love it!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the update!!!......Edward finally got to Tell Bella how he felt and she got to tell him........can't wait for them to get back to the family......until you post again
when are you gonna update us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry for the delay. Life has been VERY busy right now. I'm actually headed to a wedding right now and I'm working on it via my phone and laptop. No worries. I'm working on it whenever I get a chance. I'll try to update soon. As always, Cherie :)

Hello Cherie!

Your Bear is back to catch up with this Awesome story. I will post my comment soon. I have been in the same situation as well busy with work and family health problems.

I'm back now catching up slowly with all my Talented Authors. Hugs from Your Bear and update soon...

WITHOUT

Chapter 31: From Here (Bella POV)

“You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing ever.”

He meant it, and I knew it. With everything inside me, I knew that he meant it. And that we were meant to be together. Forever. Soul mates.

xxxxx

The air in the room felt as if it had became even more electrically charged than before and the space between us practically hummed aloud. In that moment, I completely and fully understood everything that Edward was telling me moments ago -- I was his. I had always been his. From the moment I was born I was his. But even more so, even more importantly, he was mine. Mine. We belonged together.

He looked even happier than he did five seconds ago. And so was I. “So what now? What happens now?”

“What do you mean?” Now he looked more confused than happy.

I laughed, “I mean where do we go from here? Now that things are clear, what do we do?”

“Oh. Well, if you want, we go back. We can stay with my family. They will help you, as will I, adjust.”

There was no thinking about it. I would go with him wherever he wanted me to go. That would probably also be for the best. I don’t trust myself being alone yet. If I have to be able to go out and “feed” myself--and not kill anyone else--I would need to learn, practice and master my self control. I can’t do that alone. As of right now, I had none and that’s not good. Edward said he would help and I need that help. So just like that I said, “Okay. When do we go?”

“Bella if this is what you want, all it will take is a phone call and my family will make the arrangements. It’s all up to you.”

I knew that with everything in me, this is what I wanted. I wanted Edward and to be with him. “Yes, this is what I want. I want to be with you Edward. Forever.”

I could see his face and golden eyes light up with every word I spoke. “I want that too.” His smile was genuine and so sincere. “I want nothing more than to be with you Bella. And to make you happy.”

I couldn’t help but smile back. The very thought of being able to see that smile and his face everyday for the rest of eternity was something I was looking forward to. “So should we call now or wait til tomorrow? What do I need to do?”

“I can call now if you’d like. The sooner we get back, the sooner we can get you settled. And you don’t need to do anything, we will take care of it.” He pointed at my clothes as he went on, “As you can see, my sister Alice is good at thinking on her feet. And she has a bit of help. If I know her, she‘s already getting things in order.”

“Yeah you’ll have to explain that one to me. Alright, um, yeah. I think we should go back now. I want to start my new life. Learn as much as I can. Get to know your family.”

He grabbed my hand as he spoke, “I think they’d like that. I call Carlisle.”

“Okay.”

As he got up to make the call, he slowly leaned over and left the slightest kiss on my cheek. His lips left tingles behind and an absence when they left my skin. “I’m going to call Carlisle.”

I watched him as he walked over to the mantel on the wall above the fireplace and grab a tiny silver cell phone. He pressed one button then held the phone to his ear. I could faintly hear the ring of the other line. It got threw only half of a ring before a calm, familiar voice picked up on the other end.

“Edward?”

“Carlisle, if it’s alright with you and Esme, I would like to bring Bella back with me tonight.” He looked at me as he spoke into the phone.

More faint talking but enough for me to make out, “Of course son, we would be happy to have Bella with us. I’ll let Esme know. I’m sure she will be more than excited.”

I felt a smile form on my face as I thought about going back with Edward to his home. But it slowly faded and my eyes dropped from him when I thought about meeting his family and possibly being a burden to them. Would I be? Would they like me? The last time they had me in their home I stormed out before I met any of them. Maybe I should just stay here and he should go back?

As odd as it sounds, at the thought of being away from Edward again, I felt an ache in my chest where my heart was that I couldn’t describe and it felt as if I couldn’t breath. There was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him again. It was an impossibility. I couldn’t do it. I didn’t want to. So I quickly let the thought go. I didn’t want to be away from him again.

I knew Edward noticed something was wrong because before I knew it, he was no longer on the phone but at my side holding my hand. “Bella? Are you okay? What‘s wrong?”

“Edward,” I was nervous and couldn’t get out what I was trying to say, “what if they don’t like me? I don’t want to be a bother to anyone. I was so disrespectful running out like I did.”

Edward lifted my chin with his finger, bringing my eyes to his, “Shh, Bella. It’s alright. Everybody understands. It was a lot to take in. We have all be there before. Nobody is mad or upset with you. You won’t be a bother, we want to help you. Everything will be okay.”

“But…”

He smiled softly as he cut me off, “No ‘but’, we’re going back tonight and everything will be fine. They are already waiting for us. Both of us.”

I sighed as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear away from my face, “Alright.”

“Good. But before we go I have to ask, is there anyone, Bella, that will be looking for you? Anyone who will notice that you’ve gone missing and wonder where you are? Family? Friends?”

I wasn’t expecting that. In fact I hadn’t even thought about that since I saw Jacob. I knew that he would be the only one to come looking for me but I hoped that if I just continued to ignore him, he would eventually go away.

“Bella? Are you alright?”

“Sorry. I’m fine. Um, no. There’s not anyone who will notice that I’m gone. It’ll be okay.”

He looked at me worried, and concerned. “Are you sure? What about your parents?”

I didn’t remember much about my parents, but only because I had buried almost all of the memories I had of them a few years ago. And now with the memories being blurry as a result of the change, there wasn’t really anything else to remember. “No. They died a few years ago.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to push.”

“No, it’s okay, I’ve let it go.”

“Okay, what about friends?”

“We lost touch over the years. College, kids, ya know.”

“So there’s no one?” He asked with a sad, knowing look on his face.

“Nope.” I was used to it so it really wasn’t as big of a deal as he was making it sound like. And I wasn’t really all alone until a few months ago. And now that I had Edward, I wasn’t going to be alone anymore. “But there is now.” I smiled at him and held his hand.

He smiled back at me and kissed my hand, “Yeah I guess there is.”

XXXXX

A/N: Hello to all those who are still with me, and welcome to those who have begun to tag along. I hope all is well with everyone and I do hope that you all forgive me for, once again, the huge delay. I hope that you are all enjoying this as we go along. These two are finally getting what is suppose to be going on with them and will continue to move forward. Is it just me or is 5 pages just not cutting it for everyone else too? I dont know whats going on right now that they are coming out short. I'm working on it though. Promise :) Much Love --Cherie--

loveee it post more soon
Awesome I love it!!!!
loved it but why didnt she say something bout jake
Hi Tonya thanx for reading. As for her and Jake, well she's just ready to let go. She knew there's wasn't anything more between them and she is ready to move on and let go.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service