The Twilight Saga

Hey Edward Lovers!! I am starting a writing contest!! The winner will be picked by my assistant and I. The winner’s writing will be posted on the groups front page and will be sent to all of my friends and you will get a cute Edward picture too! All you have to do is write one of the scenes in either of the Twilight books in Edwards point of view. The choices of scenes are

Twilight- After James Bites Bella

Eclipse- In the tent with Jacob
Breaking Dawn- When Edward is turning Bella into a vampire and thinks she is Dead

The Contest will end September 5th. Good Luck!!! And have fun. If you know anyone that would like to enter the contest please tell them!! I am looking forward to reading them!! Thanks so much and watch for other contests !! If you have any questions please ask me or my assistant! Thanks!!

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

WOW! That is all i have to say. I cried like a baby! It was depressingly great. I felt everything Edward was feeling. You are an amazing writer!!!
OMG! i teared up reading this! it was like reading new moon all over again! ugh!! this was so sad! beautifully written tho! loved it! if i dont end up entering then i will vote for you!!!!!

~ShAnNoN~
Donna: as always your writing is great.. I was very sad reliving that dark time in both Bella and Edward's life. I wish you a lot of luck in the contest. You did what you set out to do, MAKE ME SAD. Sherri
WOW!!!!

OTB!!!

WOW! THIS WAS HEARTWRENCHING!!!! I TRULY BELIEVED HIM WHEN HE ANSWERED ALICE AS TO WHERE HE WAS GOING, “To hell.”

An eternity without her…

My own personal hell…

(I wonder if the New Moon movie will have any of Edward's POV about the breakup???? I guess it wouldn't since the whole Twilight Saga/books are in Bella's POV . . . BUT it surely would be nice!)
I'm speach less............................I cried when I read Bella's side and now Edward's just heart breaking I don't know how you managed to write all of it.... Yuo have just open the new desired to read the books again and please keep posting I'm dyien to Know more.
Woah! , this was amazing, it even made me cry !
oh my gosh! thank you for writing for this obsessedtwibraian. i've always wanted to know what edward might have been thinking when he was going to break up with bella. you wrote this so well. it was like i was really feeling edwards pain. i almost cried! will you ever continue this?
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVE TO WRITE MORE!!!!! OMG!!! THIS IS SO GREAT!!!!! *squeals* awesome, sad, tradgic, and perfect!!!!
This was very sad and I loved reading it from Edward's POV. R U sure you are not Stephanie Meyers in disquise?????
I'd luv 2 enter!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE DEADLINE HAS CHANGED TO AUGUST 29TH!!!
Good! i am glad to have more time to write

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service