The Twilight Saga

Here is how the game works.

Make a yes or no question and the next poster has to answer and then post their own yes or no question. Then the next poster will have to do the same thing so on and so forth.

Example:

Peron 1:
Have you read all the Twilight books?

Person 2:
YES!

Do you like Raisins?

Person 3:
No.

Have you ever been to Moscow?

Hopefully you get the picture by now.

I'll start:

Do you like scary movies?

Tags: Yes, no?, or

Views: 17306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(this is late)  ^Awww thankyou for that comment Becca! ; ) You are so sweet. And you know what else? the people/company that did not choose you for that job missed out big time. =;)

@Iwannadate...:It might be the one u wanna date!is he pale!?:))

@ Shokoofeh: Actually yes he is! O.O How did you know that?? lol.

@ Leanne
No, not at the moment.

Are you getting excited about something right now?
No, but I sent a PM to a cyber friend the day before yesterday, and planning on chatting with a couple of very patient friends later in the day, does it count? :)

nope

slimming down?

*smiles and blows a kiss* Hey there, Becca! Just popping in here for a quick peek.
Nu-uh. Not being able to drive keeps me out of trouble and danger from speeding... ;p

Do you lose often in staring contests?
*blushes, and lets go slower than usual* Thanks, Becca. ^^
LOL Wow! You would for sure have me bury my head in the sand just with one glance then...
No, not yet, but will get to that pretty soon.

Can you see the bright full moon as big as a saucer in your area?

Yes. 

Do you mind your own company? 

Do Tou Like Candy?
@ Jess
To mind my own company as in being alone?
@ Rocketeers
Nope.
@ Becca
Yes and no. I seldom get to go anywhere unchaperoned. But I can sit in a room full of people yet be able to enjoy a bit of private time inside my head. ;)

Do you prefer wolfing down a bar of chocolate in a few big bites to nibbling at one for a good fifteen minutes?
^^ So would I.
Nope. I would angle the fan at the wall. Besides, it is still rather chilly to use the fan during the night in my area.

Do you get tongue-tied whenever you need to make a reservation for a table at a restaurant via the phone?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service