The Twilight Saga

Here is how the game works.

Make a yes or no question and the next poster has to answer and then post their own yes or no question. Then the next poster will have to do the same thing so on and so forth.

Example:

Peron 1:
Have you read all the Twilight books?

Person 2:
YES!

Do you like Raisins?

Person 3:
No.

Have you ever been to Moscow?

Hopefully you get the picture by now.

I'll start:

Do you like scary movies?

Tags: Yes, no?, or

Views: 17292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awww... It made me feel a tiny bit better to know that I am not the only grownup who would get nervous in this situation... ;p

Nope. Every time I tried to skip a stone across a pond, the pebble would end up like a bomb dropped from the sky, making embarrassing splashes instead of skidding sideways.

Do you keep a particular piece of pebble as a souvenir for a memorable trip to the nature?

Nope

are you inspired?
Hello, COH! :)
Not at the moment.

Are you swaying to some music?

No. I just woke up from a deep slumber.

Did someone compliment on your dress today?

Hello, Smitha! ^^
Yes.

Did you blush today?

Hi Pei^^

Yes. When I read a section of book that my brother and I are reading. 

Are you a fan of Paulo Coelho? 

Hmmm... Curiosity flares like wildfire...
Have no idea who he is, so no. :p

Have you ever wished for a younger sister?

He's the author of The Alchemist. He is from Brazil. I am reading his The Eleven Minutes. Its a rather unique story. I am sure you will like it:)

No. I am always contented with my elder brother that I was recently thinking how jealous I'd be if I had to share his love with a sister!

Would you usually be the first one to call if a friend of yours didn't call or text you in a while?

With your recommendation in mind, it will be very much appreciated.

LOL True, true.

Yes.

Getting things ready for supper?

Yes...I have done that many times and now I quit doing that until I see them up close. Too embarassing!!

Hi Pei!! Hi Smitha!! Saw Jess earlier...hey Jess! waves to all!

After a long cold winter are you glad that spring is finally making an appearance? (I know I am)

Hi, Leanne! Hi, Becca! ^^
Yes! The cool wind and the warm sun felt great in my face when the family were at the park earlier today.

Have you ever been awaken by the sounds of birds chirping right outside your window?

Hi Becca...oops writing too fast...I was thinking your name as I replied and thought I wrote it in there...waves & smiles to you too

answer - no, but I been to Disneyland 3 times...last time was this past New Years Eve....what a blast it was!! we were there for a week!

are you getting ready to go out for a walk or run right now?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service