The Twilight Saga

Here is how the game works.

Make a yes or no question and the next poster has to answer and then post their own yes or no question. Then the next poster will have to do the same thing so on and so forth.

Example:

Peron 1:
Have you read all the Twilight books?

Person 2:
YES!

Do you like Raisins?

Person 3:
No.

Have you ever been to Moscow?

Hopefully you get the picture by now.

I'll start:

Do you like scary movies?

Tags: Yes, no?, or

Views: 17861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nope, pink

did you watch the MTV Awards 2012?

I haven't yet. I think I will tonight. 

Do you think the Twilight movies deserve the best movie award? 

To be honest...no.

Do you consider yourself a funny person?

Yes and no. I do not really talk much, but occasionally I have some good one-liners. Though, I think people laugh mostly out of shock.

Do you listen to oldies?

I've done that a couple of times but currently I'm either too sick or busy to read any. Sucks. :(

Do you skip breakfast mostly?

BECCA!! :DD *waves frantically*

I think all the vamps should have fangs. They can be hidden under some slits but without fangs you definitely don't fulfill the biggest criteria. So, yes, they should've had fangs.

Were you astounded by the idea of dead vampires in Twilight having live sperms to produce a baby?

*does a happy dance*

Exactly! I've read a lot of vampire books and there is no other book that has vampires without fangs. 

Yeah, he was curious enough to check the werewolves for that, and that too without Jacob's consent! 

He does!! It's hilarious! 

Do you think they've screwed up Ashley Green's hairstyle as the movies have proceeded?

I live there. It's like my permanent residence. I'm not moving out of your brain. 

Exactly! The books don't mention any changes. They have to show something new in the movie, I get it, but I personally loved Ashley's hair in New Moon. She looked gorgeous!

Yes. It's totally normal. I love so many series and I dislike things about each one of em. But then there are other awesome goody qualities about it that overpowers the things I dislike. 

Do you think that that movie adaptation of a book is always a good idea?

*grins* I knew you'd let me.

I didn't even notice! I shall now! :D

You definitely have a cool imagination! I don't know. Werewolves and vampires are mortal enemies and the werewolf in their clan was activated or whatever term you use for it, when a vamp was around. So I think it wouldn't really happen but if it did then we could have a spin-off series. Maybe SMeyer should contact you for this. :D

Did you find Jacob imprinting on Nessie weird and unnecessary?

Yup, I guess it could happen. Then it would be the traditional we-can't-be-together-cause-you're-my-enemy sort of love story.

No. Sort of. I do like summer dresses, but don't think they suit me. :)

Would you ever get any kind of plastic surgery done?

Hey Becca : ); No, I just have one hole in each ear; my mom keeps trying to persuade me to get another one though, lol.

Do you fall asleep very quickly if you lay on your tummy?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service