The Twilight Saga

Here is how the game works.

Make a yes or no question and the next poster has to answer and then post their own yes or no question. Then the next poster will have to do the same thing so on and so forth.

Example:

Peron 1:
Have you read all the Twilight books?

Person 2:
YES!

Do you like Raisins?

Person 3:
No.

Have you ever been to Moscow?

Hopefully you get the picture by now.

I'll start:

Do you like scary movies?

Tags: Yes, no?, or

Views: 17296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. ^^

Did you squeal out loud when your favorite soccer team won a game?

No. I don't watch soccer. 

Did you do some shopping today?

Yes. ^^

Did you wear something that made you feel comfortable and attractive all at once today?

Yes.
Do you like The Vampire Diaries?

*Fangirling*

I HOPE SOOO! That part was too cute!

Have you read The Hunger Games Trilogy?

Oh yes, Peeta is amazing! I love everyone in that series. I just loooooooooooooove the entire series. I took so much trouble to watch the movie when it came out. Some story to tell you Becs!

Have you ever imagined a book with certain characters and then been disappointed with the cast that has actually been selected for the movie adaptation of the book?

Yes. That sucks, because you're really excited about the movie, and then you see the cast and you're like;

Have you ever been in love?

I know that feel too. :/

Yesh. I fall in love almost every other day. It might be with a fictional character, a book, a food item..so yeah..

Do you think you should go take a shower right now instead of being online?

Nope. Fresh as a daisy at the moment, and quite bright and awake for once in a long while... So, I will just stick around the forum for a few more minutes. ^^

Did you swipe some sugary crumbs into your mouth and suck at your finger just now?

Hi Pei!^_^

nope, i'll be on that part later:)

did you have a funny dream last night?

Nope. But I had one the night before. It wasn't really funny funny but weird funny if you know what I mean. 

Did you have a banana toffee pie today? Ididandittastedyum!

No. I'd like to try though.

Do you like to explore new places for lunch every now and then?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service