The Twilight Saga

Here is how the game works.

Make a yes or no question and the next poster has to answer and then post their own yes or no question. Then the next poster will have to do the same thing so on and so forth.

Example:

Peron 1:
Have you read all the Twilight books?

Person 2:
YES!

Do you like Raisins?

Person 3:
No.

Have you ever been to Moscow?

Hopefully you get the picture by now.

I'll start:

Do you like scary movies?

Tags: Yes, no?, or

Views: 17289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Navdha! 

No. I woke up 5 AM and took a shower,went to my French class and got back home and had breakfast and dropped off my brother at work because he was feeling down and now I logged in:) I know,it was a long morning...

Did you ever wonder why the werewolves didn't find a witch to make them a ring while vampires found a way around burning in the sun with the help of their daylight ring? 

Hey Smitha!!

*gasps* 5 AM? What? You didn't sleep all night or what?! 

I think that since Esther was one of the main witches during that time it was reasonable that they wouldn't do the werewolves any favor. Initially they didn't bond and then a werewolf killed one of her child so I guess there would have been some sort of rivalry and vengeance brewing among all the witches and werewolves. The actions of one person can usually affect the whole group as we've so many times noticed. So I didn't really question that. no.

Do you think that what Esther did was okay? 

Haha...yeah,something like that. I was too restless.

Wow,I didn't look at it that way. Nice explanation:) I totally agree with you.

Yes and No. She is a mother and love makes you do all sorts of things. And then she realized after years what went wrong. No because she shouldn't have cheated death being a witch while her job was to find the balance in nature.

Do you think it was ok?

Oh man. Get a nap during the day, kay?

I think what she did was too extreme. People die. Being a witch gave her some powers but she defied nature and kept defying it for years. It was too late when she realized that what she did was wrong and her way of fixing things was outrageous and I didn't like it. Her using Alaric, deciding to kill each of her children and so many vampires, even though it was the right thing to do, but the approach she took to cleaning out her mess was not right imho. 

Do you think that Jenna should've been alive and was killed for no real reason?

Yes,I sure will:) Thanks!

That's a very good explanation too^

Yes. It was cruel and brutal. She was a good person and she didn't deserve a sad ending.

Did you ever wonder why Jenna's ghost never came back when all other ghosts including the tomb vampires and Lexi came back?

I did! She died a vampire but didn't Esther give an explanation later? She said something like that Jenna's soul was set free or something of that sort. Not the kind of doomed ending that vampires get after they die. 

Do you think that Katherine should now finally make an entry in the next season?

Yes,but still I wasn't convinced. She died sad and suddenly!

No. Because she'll screw up some more . (But she might come back thinking that Klaus is dead and get into trouble.) Yes,because I love Nina playing that character. She is a natural! I sometimes feel like its two different people playing that role. 

Have you read The Vampire Diaries: The Phantom?

No No No! ;( In your inbox!

She did. I was in shock initially. I was all like, "Hey, that didn't just happen." To my friends i was like, "Is it just me or did you just see what I think I saw?  Did they really kill her? Did they? "

Then realization hit and I was like: "Oh God. They killed her. She was so pretty and their only family. Wait! What about Alaric! He finally got over his wife!!"

Then denial: "They wouldn't just kill her off. She'll come back in the next season. I'm sure she will."

I feel the same way about her!! You can't even tell it's the same person. She is real talented!

Nope. Haven't.

Do you still like reading vampire-related books?

I know! I was under the impression that she'll somehow come back. Even more excited in the episode "The Ghost World". But nope:(

Yes. But I am so used to L.J.Smith's and Meyer's vampires that it takes me some time to like what I am reading about other authors' vampires.

Are you a fan of TVD books?

I haven't read any of L.J Smith's books so no.

Are you grossed out by the idea of drinking blood?

I do too. I never pricked my finger on purpose but whenever I hurt myself accidentally then I wouldn't be disgusted tasting it. Only my fingers though. Teehheee..

Not really. I had no opinion of him as such and he died real soon too.

Were you satisfied with Lost's ending?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service