The Twilight Saga

Here is how the game works.

Make a yes or no question and the next poster has to answer and then post their own yes or no question. Then the next poster will have to do the same thing so on and so forth.

Example:

Peron 1:
Have you read all the Twilight books?

Person 2:
YES!

Do you like Raisins?

Person 3:
No.

Have you ever been to Moscow?

Hopefully you get the picture by now.

I'll start:

Do you like scary movies?

Tags: Yes, no?, or

Views: 17970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude, Totally!

Wow. Now that you put it up this way, I see what you mean. I loved Sawyer too and specially when you get to know more about his past and when he was left in the island and a few took off.

It was bitter-sweet for me. One way I didn't want it to end like that. I think so many things were left unanswered. There are things that are still a mystery to me. But on the other hand, I liked the same thing that you mentioned. These guys developed a bond that couldn't even separate them in the afterlife. It was sweet actually. But the continuous to-and-fro from the present to the future (or past) was frustrating. One moment you are all into a scene and then next, bam, you are in the middle of a new location. Simply annoying.

Were you satisfied with what little info they gave on the black smoke?

Oh I get it! Believe me there were times I though it was corny too. But not the roller-coaster part. I actually liked that sound. XD

This is a yes or no thread Becs! You forgot! :P

Ummm...but to answer your question it didn't really matter to me much. I liked them both and I was happy for Sawyer till you know they killed his love-interest. Monster directors btw! Killing the characters we like cause of other characters.

Do you hate the heat these days?

If you call procrastination a talent or sitting infront of the laptop for hours in the same position or you know not sleeping all night and carrying on the next day perfectly a talent, then yes I'm veeeerrrrry talented. xD

But I don't think any of those are unique, right? So, I really don't know.

Same question: Do you have a unique talent?

*waves* hello, Becca.
No, not really. My Edward does.

Have you ever picked up a mug, taken a big gulp, thinking that it was chocolate milk, and then gagged on it after realizing that it was black coffee?
Yikes! Surprises can be nasty enough. Not confusing temperatures, too... :p
Yes. I used to sit through horrible cartoons on TV to get a clear idea of what drew the interest of my little one.

Have you ever gotten a mouthful of beer from someone else?

No, lol. x-)

Can you stand up and touch your toes without beding your knees?

*Cheeses* I can cheat and do a "half-split" lol. No, I can't. I am so stiff. I really want to take some yoga classes, and hopefully that will help me to become more limber. :)

Do you still buy cd's?

See told ya we're like twins or something when it comes to our thought-processing. XD

My room-mate (ex-room-mate, I just finished college!!) wiggles her toes in such a weird way that it freaks me out! She can actually make it look like her bones are jumping inside her skin. It's totally freaky and she does the same weird thing with her knuckles too.

You can write with your toes!!?? And untie things! DUDE! That's awesome! :D

Who else would it be for? Only for ya!

Probably. My sister and I also share some traits similar to my mom.

No. But hey Becca, I love you. :D

You are special and stuff ma'lovely!

I really wish to learn playing guitar and drums too. I learned to play piano when I was younger but I'm no good at it either. :(

Sure thing!

*gets a goofy grin on her face*

Thank-yaz! ^-^

Woah! That's awesome! xD

We are just turning this thread into another one of our conversations platform. Thank God we can't be thrown out of a forum cause of such troll activities! xD

Yes they are!

But we're unstoppable. xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service