The Twilight Saga

Okay so I want to write this story about how when Edward left Bella she didn't get depressed or zombie like she just got over him and Edward thought he still loved Bella so everything happen the same when she jumped off the cliff. Alice talks her into going to get Edward so that happens the same but when Aro offers her to stay with them and become a member of the Volturi she agrees because she feels drawn to a certain Volturi member.

What happens to Edward?

When they meeet again how will everyone react?

And who is that special volturi member that Edward meets and doesn't want to leave?

So should i write this or not?

(ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER NOT ME! I JUST MADE UP THE STORY LINE! ENJOY!!!)

Prologue

When Edward left many thought that I would be sad or depressed because he was so great... but I wasn't in fact I analyzed our relatiuonship and realized it wasn't love it was just an experiance. But when I looked into the eyes of him I knew my life changed he seemed so down and sad that I just had to go to him and comfort him but I couldn''t with Edward there so I did the next best thing I left Edward and I said yes.

Views: 842

Replies to This Discussion

Shes a lil who*e buuut I loveee it havsd hv-S DDV HURRY UP AND UPDAT
ilts hahah(i love the story)
luv it!!!
cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!
thanks guys new update will be happening soon
xoxo
RandaJo
omg that was so awesome please write more soon and please update me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write more soooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys just an announcment there may be a cowriter helping me in the near future !
RandaJo
love it! you have to write more!
lovely lovely write more
I love this story, poor edward though.
hahahahahaahah love it plz plz plz more soon
Post more soon
okay guys well i didnt really think anyone was still reading this but i wikll post more of it soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service