The Twilight Saga

For some lucky countries, BD has been released, so what are your thoughts on the movie?

I still have to wait another week for the premiere in my country, but I would like to know what do you think of the movie.

*SPOILER ALERT*

If you haven't watched the movie, there may be some information that you may want to watch by yourself on the big screen.

Tags: Breaking, dawn, movie, thoughts

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

I love it. It's better than the other three. Can't wait to see Part 2.Words can't explain how to describe this movie. I seen the midnight movie and ever since I can't stop thinking about it. Go Team Edward.

I just saw it last night and it was so good and it did not disappoint me.  It definitely lived up to my expectations.  I am rereading the book now and can't believe it is going to be a year before I can see the end.  The movie made me so happy.  I am going to see it again next week.

I went to see BD last night and it was awesome if u haven't seen it then I will tell u that u better take ur butt to see it cause it totally blew me away.I will definitely be going back because I keep reading there was something after the credits and now I am so mad at myself for leaving before the credits ended.I totally hate that we have to wait another year but I will be reading the books over and over till it finally comes out. I LOVE ME SOME TWILIGHT! If u stayed and seen the scenes after the credits please message me privately so its not spoiled and tell me what it was please.or email me! alana841@gmail.com

BREAKING DAWN PART 1 IS FREAKINLY AMAZING

faith karin from CEBU,PHILIPPINES

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service