The Twilight Saga

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I agree. They should make three movies for Breaking Dawn, and put them in one movie case. I can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out!
I think they should make it in to two movies... The first 1 the first 2 parts of it. and ending it as bella being a vampire zooming in on her when she first wakes up... cutting the movie off there.... And the second movie starting where they left off... I think it will be great whether it be made into 2 or 3 movies But i don't think 1 movie will be able to capture all of the important details that should be included in the movie
I don't know if that would be a good place to cut it, if there were 2 movies. For me it was really cool to see how everyone was behaving around Bella when she woke up as a vampire. Jasper's reactions, Bella's when she saw herself for the first time, crossing the river with Edward, the first hunt, Jacob's test and of course, Bella's first encounter with her daughter.
I like the idea of 3 movies best.
I AM NOT OPPOSED TO HAVING 3 MOVIES LOL NOT AT ALL!!!!!
I'm all for 3 movies! but they'll have to do it rlly quickly because vampires and werewolves don't age, :]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service