The Twilight Saga

i really wish stephenie would finish midnight sun...if it wasn't for that stupid person who posted midnight sun on the internet, all twilight fans would be rejoicing!!!..by this time i guess, all of us would have our own copies of midnight sun!! i hate that person!!! who else hates him/her?????????anybody????????

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I do...but who could it be...
I do! By now it cudve been Midnight Sun readers not Waiters Everyones just craving to burst into Edwards vampire world and that has been delayed Rite now its merely a fantasy rather than a reality :((
i hate them too!!!!
I do!im having withdrawal symptons since i finished the books!PLEASE STEPHENIE...FINISH MIDNIGHT SUN!
i'm so craving 4 midnight sun !
how ever posted it should pay, big time!
eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
i hate them much 4 what they did!
there so wrong for that !
I hate him so much 8-(
I read the draft SM put in her website... and Midnight Sun is GREAT! I hate the fact that she no longer feels like writting it... but it gives Edward's perspective... and it is beautiful... I mean.. really... is there actuallya way to persuade SM to do it?
I have join http://www.savemidnightsun.com/
let's do what we can... if i actualy HAD an address to write SM to... I would do it... a hand written letter just to ask her that... with stamps from Paraguay and all... the old fashion way... hahaha
I DO TOO!! I COULD BE LOST IN YET ANOTHER TWILIGHT BOOK AND SOME A$$ HAS TO SPOIL IT FOR ALL OF US!!!
I completly agree!! She can't just let is down like that!
You know how a newborn vampire has thirst for human blood. Well my thirst is for midnight sun. I want to read it that badly!!!!
I have know idea who it was... al i know is i hate them...
Not only am I craving Midnight Sun, but I'd reaaaallllyyyy love to see Stephenie Meyer's write an "Edward's version" for all four books. How awesome would that be?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service