The Twilight Saga

Omg, I was searching around Twilight, and this picture of Taylor Lautner and the girl... the girl is the official Renesmee!

It's attached.

Views: 70

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think she looks appropriate....I like the curly hair, babier faced versions better.
i don't know if that's really her, and ... well ... Taylor looks a bit young on that pick, even younger than he was in Twilight!!
but anyways the girl looks good!
she looks like my friend
That's not how I pictured Renesmee. I pictured her with curley brunet hair, and a LOT younger. I've always pictured Renesmee as a 5 year old.
Me too. It kind of surprised me when I found the picture and was looking at her. She looks kind of good but I think her hair needs to be more bronze-ish and she needs to look younger and everything... =D
*faints* i wish i head her angel face.......:(
she WILL be good for renesmee
I agree! I think she'd be a really good Renesmee.
Who's renesmee? What's midnight sun anyway? I'm new to thir account. Pardon me for asking you simple questions. I wasn't finish reading twilight saga bo0ks...
Who's renesmee? What's midnight sun anyway? I'm new to this account. Pardon me for asking you simple questions. I wasn't finish reading twilight saga bo0ks...
Renesmee comes in during Breaking Dawn. She's Bella and Edward's daughter. Midnight Sun is by Stephenie Meyer, and the book is in Edward's point of view. It's not out because Stephenie sent the first 250 pages or something to her friend and it got posted and she stopped writing. People are trying to get her to keep writing it.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
That's not Renesmee. Her name is Bella Thorn and she was on a t.v. show with Taylor. That's what this picture is from.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service