New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
The Host

Tags: books, favorites

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

I loved twilight da most of al
I thought all were great.if i had to choose which one i liked least id say new moon
THAT'S A HARD ONE! BREAKING DAWN WAS BY FAR MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HANDS DOWN, NEW MOON MADE ME UPSET CUZ EDWARD LEFT BELLA BUT THE END MADE ME HAPPY AS A KID IN A CANDY STORE!!!! ECLIPSE WAS GREAT JUST LIKE TWILIGHT, BUT MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS BREAKING DAWN AND TWILIGHT!!!
New Moon all the way!!!!
..for me.. the best book ever was BREAKING DAWN followed by TWILIGHT..
..then new moon followd by eclipse..
..i havent read yet the host..
Tie between the host, and breaking dawn.
my favorite one was breaking dawn
Eclipse is my favorite, I giggled so much, and that point where Edward gets down on his knee and proposes to Bella the formal way almost made me cry.

the tormented relationship between bella and jacob only gets worse, he wants more then she can give him and it hurts her to see him look at her that way. edward is willing to do anything that'll make her happy, even if it were jumping off a cliff. Bella's releationship with Rosalie is on the mend and alice and bella has truely become sisters, I especially love the part where Edward asks Bella to beat Emmett at arm wrestling when she is immortal.
I loved Breaking Dawn!!!
New Moon.
Eclipse is my favourite, love that they are back together, love the whole I'm Switzerland plot, the Tent scenes and Seth and Edward fighting Riley and Victoria. Love this book.
Eclipse, most definitely. That is truly when Edwards love for Bella and Bella's love for Edward show themselves completely. Some might say Breaking Dawn is when that happens, but i just can't stand all the misery in the first part, and the perfection in the last. She's not supposed to get everything.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service