The Twilight Saga

Who else loved that part of the movie??!!

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

THAT WAS FRICKEN WICKED IT ROX SHE CALLED CARLISLE AND HE TOLD HER TO GO AND THEN BAMB!!!!!!! SHE JUMPS ON JAMES AND RIPS HIS FRICKEN HEAD OFF WOW THAT ROCKED AND WHO SAID ALICE IS TO SMALL TO FIGHT THATS RIGHT//THAT SHOWS YOU A LESSON BELLA HAHAHA LOL LOL
that was my second favorite part besides the baseball game.. i loved how alice pitches ! but i loved how shes so tiny and sweet looking and then she just ripped his head off haha
I luved that part!!! It shows that she should not be messed with because she will take someone down. I mean how many chiccs have you seen rip someones head off lyk that? lolz
i loved that part cause 4 me it was like watching her revenge even though she doesnt know in the movie that james wanted 2 kill her n also he killed her creator.
Me! My parents think thats weird thought for obvious reasons....
I thought it was really cool. I didn't catch it until the second time I watched it though.
That was super super cool haha i love that part of the movie and the book;)

Good work Alice;)
NikiCullen, what is your account pic! It kinda creeps me out. But that prt was awesome!!
I loved that part!! it was soooo awesome!! go Alice!
o yeah dat wuz AWESOME! also i thot it looked really cute when Edward was thinking of him and Bella, they were in their medow and it wuz snowing. :)
It was super cool to me. I was watching the movie with the commentary and the director thought it would be cool for Alice to rip the head off so thats what she did. Thats one thing the director did right to me.
but my alltime fave part was when they kissed. i fell out of my seat. lol:)))))

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service