The Twilight Saga

Hmmm...I am not too sure which one mine is...maybe, Try not to trip. We don’t have time for a concussion today. or,You worry too much, Bella. You’re going to go prematurely gray.
All I know is that I love Alice! Sometimes i just want to pop into the book and hug her!

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree with MiSS KeLLi haha thats like wat i was gonna say (: I love the line about the porsche or the one about hystericss but somebody already posted both(: I lovee alice ! i wish she was real ! Oh yeah i love the line when shes like "this hostage stuff is fun!" especially since bella was been so stupid and not having fun but she stayed positive. Ever since i read twilight ive wanted a yellow porsche(:
pee. ess. i thought it was funny in new moon( i think?) when she was translating an entire document into a different language so edward couldnt find out what was going on : D
lol yeah that was in Eclipse. :)
I read Breaking Dawn about 35 times and still laugh when she says "Her fashion sense hasn't improved as much as her balance." and another one would be "Bella, do you love me?......Then if you love me so much how come I saw you going off to Vegas to get married without me?" from Eclipse. I love her little innocent act
I totally agree with you! Sadly i lent Breaking Dawn to my cousin a month ago and she hasnt finished yet. I am in need of reading it again. Online i can only find the first 4 chapters lol.
I love the line she says when Bella points out that a vamp slumber party might be more dangerous than hanging out with werewolves.
"Just because i'm looking, doesn't mean i don't see."

I really liked it cause it's oh-so-true. you know, even in real life.
"Just because i'm looking, doesn't mean i don't see."
umm from what book is that line? I cant remember it! T_T
this is from New Moon. chapter 17
oh you do smell good, i never noticed before =p

that's what i like =p hehe
well, I read it in spanish, so it's a little bit different... but my top 3 are:
"please, please,please, please Bella, please. if you really love me...Please let me do your wedding"
"Speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche"
"How strongly are you apposed to grand theft auto?"

I love everything she says, she's so funny!
My fav is when alice said speaking of sports cars ayou still owe me a porshe ha lol and i also like " ive only got a few hours to make you stunning bella- you might have taken better care of my raw material lol i love anything alice says or does or thinks shes hilarious like me =D
Mine is "You do smell good" from the movie and her expression is perfect. It was hilarious. =]
and "It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share."
and "Go to your happy place, Bella. It won't take long."
and "You think I was shoving bamboo splinters under your nails"
and "I'll throw my bouquet at you when it gets close"
and "Deep breaths, Bella. And try to lower your heart rate. You're going to sweat off your new face."
and sorry i have quite a few...
"Her fashion sense hasn't improved as much as her balance."
"Yes,yes, she always looks gorgeous. It's better than red, but that's the highest commendation I can give. Muddy Brown. Your brown was much prettier."
"I think she's having hysterics, maybe you should slap her."
okay i'm done. for now. lol.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service