The Twilight Saga

Hetalia: Axis Powers (Axis Powers ヘタリア Akushisu Pawāzu Hetaria?) is a Japanese webcomic, later adapted as a manga and an anime series, by Hidekazu Himaruya. The series presents an allegorical trivialisation of political and historic events, particularly of the World War II era, in which the various countries are represented by stereotyped anthropomorphic characters. The main characters are the countries which made up the Axis powers and Allies of WWII, namely Italy {Veniciano} (North Italy in particular), Germany {Ludwig}, Japan {Kiku}, United States {Alfred}, England {Arthur} (representing the United Kingdom), France, Russia and China. Hetalia  is a portmanteau combining hetare and Italia. This is to make light of Italy's domination by neighboring states since the Italian War. (*Summary off Wikipedia* edited a LITERALLY TINY bit by Hunter)

- - -

A Discussion to Discuss anything Hetalia!

Fandoms, Parrings, Ratings, Doujin, Characters, Enjoy :)

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

I like Hetalia when it's in tiny, bite-sized doses and when no other fans are around. However, I tend to choke and be sick of it around all the weeabus that swarm the thing.

However, I'm in love with Russia, and have fondnesses for Japan, China aaaand Hungary.

Gah i hate superfans of Hetalia, but the series itself is something I do love and adore, especially the way they depict more current events in the Webcomic it's very amusing and educational at the same time, Though I must say my favorites are (myhusband) Prussia {Gilbert} and (myboyfriend) Germany {Ludwig}. Though I also enjoy The Untied States and Hong Kong :)

Ahhh. I'm not fond of Alfred... he doesn't have a lot of character development and gets old pretty fast. I rarely allow people to know I like anything Hetalia-related for the fan reasons... they scare me. EvenifsomeofmybestfriendsAREthecreepysuperfans. hahaa Germany is all right, and those shorts... xD He has pretty eyes ^.^

It's not my favorite, and I generally publically deny its merit, but some elements and the idea is great. 

Hands off Ivan and Kiku though. I'll protect them from superfans.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service