The Twilight Saga

Write here you`re wishes to ashley who knows maybe she will check them one day!

Views: 22

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

i would love to meet ashley she is so cool and i just absolutly love her.
i no she is so awsom and i absolutly love her
Heya Ashley. I know you get tons of Twilighters saying you're the greatest all the time... just want to say a simple thank you for being a down to earth awesome person... its a much more admirable trait than a lot of celebrities have. with that being said... you're awesome!
i completely and utterly second that
hi ashley...
just wanna say.. u're the perfect alice cullen.. ^^
I think you are such a wonderful person. it would be an honor to meet you
i agree with you
hey ashley you are an awesome person . and you have a bright spirit. love ya girl and love how awesome your acting it keep it up girl . you seem like you would be so kool to be around and be friends with
hey ashley !!
u r the best alice cullen ever =D u r so pretty !!
lovez yah =]

- Brianna =)
Hiyas Ashley I love you as Alica and your hair looked brill!!!!! Alice and Jasper are way better than Edward and Bella!!! You did a great job and I can't wait for the other movies to come out!!!!
I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HER SHE IS SWEET AND COOL AND AMAZING AND I WANT HER TO TELL MY FUTURE
hi ashley!!im angeline and im a huge fan..ur a wonderful person and ur really beautiful and i really wish to see you.. i wanna say gudluck to your up comming project and more power!!im looking forward to meet alice cullen of twilight!!! i love you!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service