The Twilight Saga

Doc B M.D.'s Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Your are most welcome and most deserving. Buttons said to tell you that he can coun…"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 20, 2009 to The Bella Italia Revelation! ! ! Bella’s “observant perceptiveness:” (From the Midnight sun Draft)

9 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"And Fran, FYI Professor Buttons has accepted you into the “Order of the “Rose Angel…"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 20, 2009 to The Bella Italia Revelation! ! ! Bella’s “observant perceptiveness:” (From the Midnight sun Draft)

9 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Dear Fran, F”Bella never had boyfriends, she had no clue that guys opened doors for…"

9 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Dear Fran, I think you are so right. Remember when Bella said “ When ever you talk…"

9 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"I apologize for having been so busy, that I got behind on my sharing. But this is m…"

9 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"I agree with Fran, I would love to read the meadow scene. And would be interested in…"

Doc B M.D. replied Sep 7, 2009 to What part of Midnight Sun do you most want to read?

12 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Fran

"Great thoughts you guys, I keep remembering the time Bella wakes up and hears Alice…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jul 10, 2009 to Had you been Alice, and Edward had died, would you have told Bella the truth ?

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Yes a Midnight Sun Trilogy is the logical answer. My guess-timate is that the total…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jun 26, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service