The Twilight Saga

Stephanie Meyers has been wronged once .please stop PLAGIARIZING or shell never finish writing everyone needs to chill

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT ALL THE STORIES PEOPLE ARE WRITING CONTINUING THE TWILIGHT SAGA BOOKS I HAVE ENJOYED THESE BOOKS SO MUCH I WANT STEPHANIE TO FINISH WRITING SHES ALREADY HAD SOMEONE DO HER WRONG BUT PLAGIARIZING IS ALSO WRONG IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN REALLY PEOPLE HEAR HAVE GREAT IMAGINATIONS BUT I MUST SPEAK MY MIND also she said she wants everything to stop and not hear about ms for like 2 years and then shell write again please peaple the sooner everyone lets things calm the sooner well have Midnight sun THANK YOU

Tags: Midnight, PLAGIARIZING, meyers, stephanie, sun

Views: 13

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

everyone need to stop and just forget about it then maybe she can finish it!
theres no way any1 will ever 4 get her books...shes created a "phenomenon" and its liek she doesnt really even care anymore
well she doesnt have 2 listen 2 it...i mean she could change her email...get rid of her phone...stop reading her site...i mean its not liek we r forcing 2 her 2 listen 2 our begs
I agree. I haven't even read the stuff people have written about what happens after, I mean it Stephenie Meyers work let her finish it.
I write like fanfictions for like tv shows occasionaly but like I dont think I would ever even want to write one for this saga because shes already done (doing if you count what she hasnt finished yet) such a great job that noone who writes one or trys to finish it whatever could even come close so why even bother and risking the chance that we might not end up with anymore of the 'real' books.
Thats what i think shes great but people are rewriting the ends of her stories and its agenst the law shes already had someone break her trust i wish people would get the hint and show her respect
I do not and will never read fanfiction. I feel as though SM only has the closeness to the characters to write their stories. I personally have a lot of great ideas for continuing the saga, but you won't see me writing it out; it's not my story.

Not only am I interested in MS, I am interested in SM continuing the saga past BD. To me, there is so much more to know after BD.

I'm sad because I cannot seem to find another story to help me move on, and I have tried to find other books. I'm reading a series now, but it is nowhere reaches the passion I feel for twilight :((((

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service