The Twilight Saga

According to this site,steph said that she will finish midnight sun and she will write New Monn from Jacob' POV.
God if this true,I'm going to jump up and down and and scream :D

Here's the site: http://www.4tnz.com/node/26400
*edit 11.10.09*

OK, people, we get it, IT'S A JOCK! We know, I wrote it befor I knew, so stop saying it because it's really getting annoying.

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

its an April fools day joke!
I am going to be so PISSED if this is a joke and if it isn't than i will be SOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO HAPPPY EXCITED HYPER you name it!!!
OHMIGOSH!

So whoever is messing with us then they should get thier ass beat
and if they aren't... weelll ya know!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so Pissed. Who would do that? I mean that is horrible cruel joke. Who did this? OHHHHHH! I wish SM would actually keep on writing.
its a fake sorry!
IT'S FALSE PEOPLE!!!!
it is a fake the city name is spanish for joke
That really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS FAKE... THEY WERE ONLY MAKING FUN OF US... FANS LIKE US...
Even if this had been true, i would only have been partially satisfied...

Midnight Sun i would have been delighted....But New Moon from Jacobs POV would be terrible, from Edwards POV would be great, there would be a massive new section to the story, it would strengthen our understanding of Edwards love for Bella, and would link Victoria back into the story as Edward tries to track her.
omg i am so excited i cant wait i just love the first 12 chapters and to have the whole book i can garuntee i will scream when i by the book
OH MY GOD!!! I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS PUBLISHING IT!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

AND IF SHE'S DOING NEW MOON FROM JACOB'S POINT OF VEIW I THINK I'LL LOSE MY VOICE FROM SCREAMING OUT OF EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is no publishing it any time soon. That was a hoax and there is even a link under the article that goes to a page that says its a hoax. Besides on her actual website under new moon or eclipes in near the bottom of one of the sections of her extra stuff on it she states that she will never write a full story from jacobs perspective. Best way to keep updated about her and her stiff is to only go to her website or official links on this one but not the links from random members :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service