The Twilight Saga

According to this site,steph said that she will finish midnight sun and she will write New Monn from Jacob' POV.
God if this true,I'm going to jump up and down and and scream :D

Here's the site: http://www.4tnz.com/node/26400
*edit 11.10.09*

OK, people, we get it, IT'S A JOCK! We know, I wrote it befor I knew, so stop saying it because it's really getting annoying.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

I almost got excited but it does say on her site that she has planned to not write it at all now :(
It does NOT say on her site that she will not right it at all! It says not right now
omg omg omg omg omg omg
this is a JOKE! THE CAST HASN'T EVEN BEEN SIGNED TO BREAKING DAWN YET!!! YOU GAVE HOPE TO PEOPLE AND YOU CRUSHED IT! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN WHO CREATED THIS. THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!!!
At the bottom, it says ***CLICK HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT "MIDNIGHT SUN" UPDATE*** and if you click it, they say it was all a joke...
omg amy li yes yes i am hopping up and down right now
I agree with Kiki because Stephenie says that "it doesn't help her write when everyone is pleading, demanding, and requesting for Midnight Sun." And that " She can't be forced to write on demand, she has to be in the creative mood in order to write, because writing makes her happy." So actually I learned the more we ask about Midnight Sun the longer we will have to wait for it and she won't want to finish writing it. That link you posted is NOT TRUE actuallly......
Im so sorry guys, i too searched the internet for any news on midnight sun that stephenie had published on her website. I found the same site, and got really excited. Then i looked at the sight again and saw all the comments... Im sorry to say that it isnt true and i got tricked too. So dont take the mic outta anyone who believed it. Stop bothering Leanne too. If you wanna make fun of the people who fell, you might just have to deal with me.

Of course, that message goes to the people who are taking the mic, but i for one actually CANT wait for midnight sun, and dont mean to aim this message to anyone who's NOT taking the mic.

Love you all twilighters!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't believe its a lie! Who would do something like that!

They all know how much it means to us and that we are waiting as paitently as possible until she decides to publish or finish it and then they do this. It makes me realize that some people don't care about others feelings.
hello everyone
i think she will publish!!maybe after the making of breaking dawnmovie,and stephanie is right you can forse a writer to write,but i think she will be great to her fans,and suprise us when we are not expect it.
i read midnightsun 3 times,and can,t get enough off it,it,s so beautifull!!with so much pain,it isn,t human that,s for sure.
it would be beautifull,that when there is in humanlife also so much love
so all twilightfans be patient!!! and we will get what we deserve xxx
by the way merry cristmas to you alllllll
thank u !!! finally im going to finish the story of midnight sun the after that new moon on jacobs pov

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service