The Twilight Saga

Does anyone else think that there is a possibility that this whole outrage with Midnight Sun is a gimmick to promote Stephenie, Twilight saga And movies?

What do you guys think

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

no
Me and my friends where talking about it ,and people do that kind of thing all the time.I dont know i just wanted to ask what other poeple thought
Why would she wrote half a book to be a gimmick to promote movies if she finished the book it would promote the movie cause then there would be public knowledge not just fans so what ur thinking doesn't make sense cause general public doesn't even know about MS...
I'm not saying she wrote half of the book to be the gimmick. Im talking about when someone put a rough draft out there and then saying she might not finish it.
And Most people do know about MS, Stephenie has spoken to news papers and media about what happened with the rough draft.

Plus True Twilight fans know about MS
Im not saying this is whats going on, its just a theory
thanks for you thoughts, i do agree with you
Think about it if she waits a couple of years like she said she going to (if she decides to even finish Midnight Sun)
Would poeple be as intrested in book the same as if she wrote it and finished it soon?
or would Twilight fans be sick of waiting for MS to come out?
HARD TO SAY. THEY MAY BE INTERRESTED BECAUSE IN 2 YEARS THE MOVIES WILL STILL BE COMMING OUT.
BUT LIKE EXAMPLE WITH HARRY POTTER LOOK HOW LONG THIS MOVIE NOW IS COMMING OUT TO THEATURES. FOR ME IT ALL TOOK TO LONG AND IAM NOT INTERRESTED IN IT ANYMORE. I FEEL THEY TOOK TO LONG. THAT IS WHY IAM HAPPY THAT THEY SEEM TO BE MAKING THE TWILIGHT MOVIES BACK TO BACK! OTHER WISE PEOPLE COULD GET TIRED OF WAITING!
i i feel the same way you do
I hope she doesnt take to long and the same thing happens with twilight that happened with Harry Potter
Maybe. I still think that Twilight would be this big without it because a lot of fans were really annoyed when she postponed MS, so she would have lost support not gained it. Celebrities do crazy things for publicity, but I don't know if she would do this. Hmm, suspicious, me thinks ;) x
thank you all for your thoughts?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service