The Twilight Saga

Geneviève♥

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"he didn't try to do the bra part but I have no clue why he would decide to poke me i…"

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Aug 18, 2009 to Really embarrassing. Not really a Bella Moment but I have to write about it. (Please girls only if you may) lol.

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by mansi<3lautner

"1.Uncountable times a day :D 2. Yes, many 3. LMAO yes 4. Sometimes yes and sometimes…"

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Aug 14, 2009 to Do you trip as much as me? a quiz behind a story

27 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Kelsi

"lmao he really isn't mean but now Im a lil freaked out by yard sticks..Oh and after…"

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Aug 14, 2009 to Really embarrassing. Not really a Bella Moment but I have to write about it. (Please girls only if you may) lol.

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by mansi<3lautner

"lol they are!!"

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Jul 21, 2009 to Really embarrassing. Not really a Bella Moment but I have to write about it. (Please girls only if you may) lol.

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by mansi<3lautner

"he doesn't know he did that...it'd be embarassing to tell my princeble b/c it's guy…"

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Jul 15, 2009 to Really embarrassing. Not really a Bella Moment but I have to write about it. (Please girls only if you may) lol.

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by mansi<3lautner

"that's gross....totally should've told but I understand..."

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Jul 15, 2009 to Really embarrassing. Not really a Bella Moment but I have to write about it. (Please girls only if you may) lol.

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by mansi<3lautner

"ikr?! I'm sooo surprised the whole thing didn't come undone"

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by mansi<3lautner

"yup...like there is no tomorrow."

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Jul 15, 2009 to Have you ever triped on AIR

11 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by can't_think_of_a_username

"OMG! Duuuh brown haired people can..my hair is brown but now it's more blonde b/c it…"

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Jul 15, 2009 to What's your most Blondest Bella moment? (Brunettes canhave these too.)

31 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Annabelle~ <3

"omigod lol"

Geneviève♥ <-- French Name :) replied Jul 15, 2009 to hey have you ran in to a door

73 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by ஐ☠ wildchick ஐ☠

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service