The Twilight Saga

If you want to be the part of cullen
what you want to become
wht relation you want to be with them
and tell us abt how you become a vampire???????

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

I would be Emmett's long lost sister Marion and how I would be changed is I was driving home from meeting my brother Emmett for the first time in my whole life when a car came out of nowhere and rammed into me. The car flipped and my seatbelt snapped. I smashed through the windshield and fell onto the road just as the car hit me. I fell against the trees and laid there bleeding to death when my brother Emmett, Carlisle, and Alice all run over to me. That's when Carlisle bit and changed me.

i what to be part of there family and i i fell a lot so one day o broke my head and was dieng so i became one of them.

my a bilitys are stenkth and speed a mentle and physicle sheild and a future seer.

i would be Carlisle and Esme kids. and the other sister.i be a vampire with power. easy power that made out there from good-bad. i love the Cullen i would be Amanda Cullen. would have one thing from each of the Cullen family. the Carlisle and Esme  would found me out in the wood haves a baby and take me in. have there on kid. but i would be 25% vampire 25% wolf and half witch. that my way. i would come good friend with the wolfs. i would make would Jacob and Leah would IP with each other. and not with Reneesme. Reneesme would be with a half vampire half human like her. and i would get with a boy witch name Robert 

HELL YEA I WANT TO BE A CULLEN, TO BE YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL FOREVER, I WOULD WANT THE GIFT OF PERSUAING PEOPLE TO DO WHAT EVER I WANT THEM TO DO! I WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH EDWARD AND WE WOULD BE HAVEING A LOVE SENCE AND THEN HE BITES ME AND I GET TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE ON A RAINING FULL MOON NIGHT UNDER NEITH THE STARS!

I want to be carlisle and esmees daughter. They manage to concieve a child and esmee survives the pregnancy and birth. I have carlisles hair colour but esmees hair style and i dress like alice but a bit more modern. My talent is telepathy which means i can movbe and control things with my thoughts. I would be jaspers true love ( because hes amazing! )

i WISHWISHWISH i was really a cullen!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service