The Twilight Saga

OK I NO THAT THEY ARE THE SAMEN PPL BUT SOME PPL THINK THAT THEY ARE DIFFERANT I MEAN THE ARE BUT WITCH ONE WOULD U GO OUT WITH??

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Edward ,of course.
OME!!! OF COURSE GOTTA AGREE WITH EVERYONE I WOULD SOOOOO PICK EDWARD NO COMPETITON. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ROB AND I FEEL LIKE I KNOW EDWARD CULLEN INSIDE AND OUT. BECAUSE OF THE OF COURSE LOL!!!
i don't know...
edward is the most perfect guy ever!!! *duh* but as much as i would love him to be real, *sigh* saddly he is not so it's impossible to go out with him. duh.
as for going out with rob sign me up baby!!!!! he is not edward (they are totally different people - for starters, as mentioned before, edward is a fictional character and obviously rob is not, plus nobody is or can be perfect in real life, unless ur talking about how he's the perfect guy for u, meaning he's not actually perfect but u luv him so much that it blocks out his imperfections - or at least most of them anyway - to u. i'm not quite sure if that made sense. lol ) but still i would love to meet him!!! who wouldn't? :) <3 <3 <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service