The Twilight Saga

ok so when the directors of the movies changed the looks of the characters changed a little bit so.....which do you like better?
NEW MOON EDWARD???

or........
TWILIGHT EDWARD???

((I am personally leaning towards New Moon Edward))
A closer look at the candidates plz..........

Tags: Edward, looks

Views: 6300

Replies to This Discussion

Both r amazing & dazzling.
I like more the Twilight look. I don't know what it's not ok about the new Moon look , I can't actually put my finger on it.
I guess mayb he is shown less pale than he is.
yeah me 2 ,, the twilight Edward is very beutifull ,, but so is the new moon Edward ,, but in twilight he looks darker and in new moon he looks sad ,, I like the new moon Edward .
they still the same person :P
i love edward new moon but i still love edward twilight!
I love them both lol but I do like Edward's hair more in New Moon than Twilight. It looks a bit more natural even though I loved his hair in Twilight because it was different. I think New Moon Edward looks a bit more natural and not as made up.
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY NEW MOON EDWARD. I THINK IM WEIRD CUZ I PERSONALLY DNT THINK ROB PAT IS CUTE BUT WHEN I WATCH TWILIGHT & NEW MOON IM SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HIM. N E BODY THINK THATS WEIRD OR WHAT??!!! OR IS THERE OTHERS THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!???
i kinda like both New Moon Edward and Twilight Edward! but if i had to chose i would chose the Twilight Edward! i think that they went a little too far on the New Moon Edward.
Definetly New Moon Edward! The Twilight Edward looks to mad all the time and dresses weirdly (in my opinion) But in New Moon, he looked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay HOTTER!!!
honestly Im liking new moon edward more just because his character seems to have matured even though we know that vampires dont age. i mean his demeanor is that of an older person. the way he acts ad responds to every situation. i just love it!!!!
its really hard to choose...i think twilight Edward is more close to Edward i had in mind when i read the book...but new moon Edward is also hot....
I think he looked healthier in Twilight than he did in New Moon but I loved him in both. I can't wait to see the other movies.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service