The Twilight Saga

Hello my friends in Edward land ,, lets write our favourite quetes of edward n say why it is your favourite.

that way everyone will know how our EDWARDO is the most beutifull ,, romantic ,, reasnable vampire ever .

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY .

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

"what if im not the superhero?, what if im the bad guy?" why? cos it says soo much about his character and how he cant tell bella "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" why? cos it jst describes their relationship so well that edward is fierce lyk the lion and bella is quite timid and frail lyk the lamb
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…-Edward
What a stupid lamb.-Bella
What a sick, masochistic lion. -Edward

You are my life now.

For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet.

I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist.

After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?

I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed that I didn’t want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept—as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

My heart hasn’t beat in almost ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone—like I was hollow. Like I’d left everything that was inside me here with you.

I’m here until she orders me away.

And many many more i just cant type them while at wrk. so i definately agree with the others all his quotes are the BEST!!! I LUV EDWARD!!! GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!
i love every line said by edward,i like most when he said, bella you r my life now&leaving u is horrest thing i had done in my 100 years
Everything he said. Of course there are some I won't ever forget in my life. And one of them is, "My heart is just as still, and it too is yours".
mine is " I'll be back soon, you wont have time to miss me, take care of my hart i left it you" i love himmmm lol....
That's hard to say but i do love it when he says Marry me, Bella.

"Trying to walk and chew gum again Bella?" :Emmett

"Why? I love you, I want you, right now." :Edward

"Go! Before they break down my house!" :Bella

"Im not a St. Bernard." :Jacob

"Do you think you could attempt to control your thoughts?" :Edward

"Did you want me to take his arms all the way off?" :Edward

"Oh, please, please no!" "Please tell me you are not trying to have a sex talk with me Charlie." :Bella

"You arent the only one who's been trapped in this house, you know." :Edward

"The outside world holds no interest for me without you." :Edward

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service