The Twilight Saga

WHATS UP WITH TAYLOR BEING THE HIGHEST PAID TEEN ACTOR IN HOLLYWOOD? WHO SHOULD BE GETTIN PAID MORE ROB, TAYLOR OR KRISTEN?

HES A GOOD ACTOR BUT I LOVE EDWARD I THINK HIS CHARACTER IS THE BEST. I PERSONALLY DNT ADMIRE ROB PAT BUT JUS SOMETHING ABOUT HIS ACTING IN THE MOVIES THAT REALLY MAKES ME LOVE EDWARD.I THINK HIM AND KRISTEN SHOULD BE GETTIN DA MONEY!!LOL. N E BODY AGREE OR DISAGREE...I WANA KNOW!!!

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

Thats exactly what i thought...the movie wouldnt be the same without bella or edward!!!
I agree with you.
Rob Pattinson is not a teenager so of course Taylor is the highest paid teen actor
ROBERT PATTINSON SHOULD GET THE MOST MONEY AND BUY A RING TO THE PROPOSE TO ME ! :D
I LOVE EDWARD! :D he is the most perfect and interesting and magnificent and extraordinary and marvelous character ! :D
i totally agree!! :)
I just joined the group so sorry if I'm a little out of line, I promise I'm not trying to be. Kirsten is 20 and Rob is 23 Taylor is like 17 or 18 I think. So I guess Taylor would be the highest paid teen but as for the comment about Rob should propose to the girl down there...I think it's funny from what I read just meet him he probably will. Does anyone know what's up with him proposing to random people all the time? Anyways, glad to be apart of the group.
Kristen Stewert should DEFINITLY be getting paid more.
i think taylor because he has had more time in Hollywood than Robert. i mean he has done like sharkboy and lavagirl, cheaper by the dozen, valentines day, and now the twilight saga! so yeah.
I think Rob and Kristen should be getting paid more...they're the main people in twilight saga!
You want the truth?
Taylor.
Kristen Stewart's a crap actor, Robert Pattinson's great, but sometimes... uh, yeah.
And Taylor's been in kind of a lot of movies lately.
Thats just your opinion - but i value it! Personally i think all three are very good actors/ess
Rob and Kristen or no longer teenagers, so it makes sense for it to be Taylor!
And also Kristen was number 10 (i think it was ten??) on the Forbes most paid actress last year, so i think they all kind of get there fair share!
To be honest does it matter exactly how much; they still earn millions, and millions, i'm sure i wouldnt complain if i wasnt the highest!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service