The Twilight Saga

Hey Edward Lovers!! I am starting a writing contest!! The winner will be picked by my assistant and I. The winner’s writing will be posted on the groups front page and will be sent to all of my friends and you will get a cute Edward picture too! All you have to do is write one of the scenes in either of the Twilight books in Edwards point of view. The choices of scenes are

Twilight- After James Bites Bella

Eclipse- In the tent with Jacob
Breaking Dawn- When Edward is turning Bella into a vampire and thinks she is Dead

The Contest will end September 5th. Good Luck!!! And have fun. If you know anyone that would like to enter the contest please tell them!! I am looking forward to reading them!! Thanks so much and watch for other contests !! If you have any questions please ask me or my assistant! Thanks!!

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

yeah :D i think the contest will go on for a lil while longer....
:( Haha okay thank you. I'll keep checking for the results. Judge well!!!!
Ahhh I can't wait for the results!!!
i'm not going to be able to tell you anything until i get word from erica.....and she has not been on in a while so....... sorry guys but idk when you are going to get the results
Please let us know soon (: It's been two weeks!!
I KNOW AND I STILL CANT GET KAREN I'm SORRY GUYS!!!!
k then enter since we're kinda behind on the whole "results" thing
I would LOVE to enter, but could you send me the after James bites Bella passage. (I don't remember it too well and I let a friend borrow Twilight.)
id love to enter...msg me
i would like to do this to because i love the twilight.please acceppt my friend request.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service